Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Headline: Lee Invades the Gulf Coast

My VIN:    4534

I got a lot of wind, a couple of small tornadoes touched down around me. One morning I was up early listening to the thunder when I realized this thunder was rumbling for a very long time. Turns out it was a tornado that took out a house under construction about a mile away.

For awhile I had a new fiberglass pool with gullwings. I had to pull the carpet and dry out the car...now I have a bad leak to find
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Z View Post
    For awhile I had a new fiberglass pool with gullwings. I had to pull the carpet and dry out the car...now I have a bad leak to find
    I also noticed water in my passenger footwell and all over the carpet on that side, all the way back to the battery compartment. You and I may have windshield plenum clogs.

Glad you escaped the tornadoes! We had a lot of lightning strikes, but only one hit a tree (fortunately not near my car), and no tornadoes in our area south of Lake Ponchartrain.

Farrar
    What you've just read was carefully composed by an infinite number of monkeys using DeScribe under OS/2 Warp 4.
    DeLorean status: engine replacement in progress.
    HIRE MY VOICE and get my DeLorean back on the road!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2