FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Who owns the tech Wiki?

My VIN:    5470

Who owns the tech Wiki?

This page here: http://deloreantech.wikia.com/wiki/Delorean_Tech_Wiki

Every now and then I google for something, and find it on this page. However, there is no index of what else can be found there. Unless I stumble upon something, you'd never know whats contained within that site, and it looks like it could be a great resource if indexed properly.

Anyone know the owner? I'd like to assist with making the site more navigable.

-Rick

My VIN:    767 (3.0L EFI/EDIS)

I started it about 10 years ago, with the goal if creating a resource for DeLorean technical information, but it never quite hit the critical mass it needed to really take off. I originally hosted it on a MediaWiki server I set up, but transferred it to Wikia so that I wouldn't have to maintain the server and keep the patches up to date and all that. I haven't done much work on it in quite some time now. If you want to make any changes to the organization or content, feel free!

-- Joe

My VIN:    5470

Quote Originally Posted by jangell View Post
    I started it about 10 years ago, with the goal if creating a resource for DeLorean technical information, but it never quite hit the critical mass it needed to really take off. I originally hosted it on a MediaWiki server I set up, but transferred it to Wikia so that I wouldn't have to maintain the server and keep the patches up to date and all that. I haven't done much work on it in quite some time now. If you want to make any changes to the organization or content, feel free!

-- Joe
    Awesome! PM Sent.