FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OUTATIME: Saving The DeLorean Time Machine Documentary Screening

My VIN:    6125

OUTATIME: Saving The DeLorean Time Machine Documentary Screening

Attention all DeLorean and Back to the Future fans!

You are invited to a screening of OUTATIME: Saving the DeLorean Time Machine Saturday, Feb 25th at the Beloit International Film Festival in Beloit, WI.

This film documents the restoration of the hero "A Car" screen used Back to the Future DeLorean Time Machine used throughout the BTTF Trilogy. The film will be showing at 12:00 noon and is to be followed by a Q&A session with the filmmakers and crew. See link below for more information on the screening.

https://beloitfilmfest.org/films/out...-time-machine/

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Nice. I actually attended Beloit College, graduated 2002. Have a good showing!
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    5302

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Is there a way to watch this without buying the bluray? I don't want to spend $10 on a 60-minute thing that I'm only going to watch once.
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

My VIN:    6472

Quote Originally Posted by DL4567 View Post
    Is there a way to watch this without buying the bluray? I don't want to spend $10 on a 60-minute thing that I'm only going to watch once.
    You can also rent it through Google Play/Itunes/Amazon/Youtube for 3.99

For 10 bucks the blu ray also has some special features worth seeing. The documentary ends when the car was put an display at the Universal Experience museum that was closed shortly thereafter. The special features go beyond to cover the car being moved to the Petersen. There are some expanded interviews with more technical info, photo gallery, and some other cool stuff on top of the hour long doc.

My VIN:    5302

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    For 10 bucks the blu ray also has some special features worth seeing. The documentary ends when the car was put an display at the Universal Experience museum that was closed shortly thereafter. The special features go beyond to cover the car being moved to the Petersen. There are some expanded interviews with more technical info, photo gallery, and some other cool stuff on top of the hour long doc.
    Sounds pretty good, I appreciate your reply. The amazon listing for the bluray doesn't mention any of that extra stuff. Just 1-2 sentences of the main subject, and "63 minutes."
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Sounds pretty good, I appreciate your reply. The amazon listing for the bluray doesn't mention any of that extra stuff. Just 1-2 sentences of the main subject, and "63 minutes."
    Ah, OK yeah there's a ton of extra stuff worth checking out. Here is the listing of features from the OUTATIME website. (Same extra stuff included on both the BluRay and DVD versions)

Just a reminder that the documentary screening is tomorrow! We got some snow here up in central WI but it's looking like the roads should be mostly clear for people further south who are interested in attending.

How did it go? Were there good questions at the Q & A? Thanks for letting everyone know about this (even if we all couldn't make it). I'm sure many of us will catch it on blu ray, or who knows, maybe Cannes Film Festival. Would've been neat to see it in Beloit though. =D

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

OUTATIME BluRay / DVD content

Hey - this is Steve. I made OUTATIME. I know people want a great value for their money. So, we included over 2 1/2 hours of new and fascinating BTTF content. Here's the complete list of what's on the BluRay / DVD.

1. OUTATIME documentary (63 min) - Documents the incredible real life journey of the "A Car" - from tourist attraction through the year long restoration performed by Joe Walser and the Time Machine Restoration Team.
    2. Audio Commentary (63 min) - Featuring Joe Walser (Head of Restoration) and myself. We discuss the restoration, the team, the history of all the screen used Time Machines, and much more.
    3. Deleted Scenes (18 min) - All the scenes that didn't make it into the final cut of the film. These clips go into more depth about the restoration, the parts, and the process.
    4. OUTATIME World Premiere - Witness the OUTATIME world premiere that took place on Oct 26, 2015 during the "We're Going Back" Fan Celebration in Los Angeles
    5. Petersen Auto Museum - A bonus featurette about the Time Machine's journey after OUTATIME, and how it came to be at the world famous Petersen Auto Museum.
    6. Time Machine 101 - Joe Walser and I take fans on an overview of the Time Machine, discussing various parts on the car, what they're called, and how they got their name.
    7. The Legacy of Bob Burns - A featurette about prop historian Bob Burns, who restored the original 1960 Time Machine. We explore the unique connection he has with the Time Machine Restoration Team.
    8. Plus, a bonus photo gallery of 88 exclusive photos of the A-Car taken before, during, and after the restoration.

If you order from my Shopify store, I also include an exclusive photo pack of Time Machine photos!

Steve
    www.OUTATIMEmovie.com
    Last edited by concotelli; 03-11-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast