FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chris Nicholson in Florida

My VIN:    Midproduction

Chris Nicholson in Florida

Who would be interested in bringing Chris Nicholson to Florida? Chris' mastery on stainless is second to none, and I'm inspired with how the Aussies were able to sponsor a regraining tour down under. I'm sure we could do something similar in the Southeast. I live in the panhandle too, so perhaps folks in Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi could jump on this opportunity? Let me know via PM or by email at [email protected]!

-Rafael

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

It would be great if we could get him down to the new DMC Florida location in Orlando!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    It would be great if we could get him down to the new DMC Florida location in Orlando!
    I'm sure Chris N. would love to bring his family over for a destination vacation at the Orlando theme parks,
    so having it near the Orlando area might be a "Win Win" for everyone, if you can work out all the details.

My VIN:    000774

Club(s):   (DMA)

I agree! It would be a real treat to see the master at work!

My VIN:    Midproduction

For those seriously interested, please PM Rob at PJ Grady as he would be the man putting the trip together.

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

If we can wait until Tony is up and running, I'm sure he would be happy to work with Rob and get this arranged. He should be ready to receive cars at the new location in another week or so.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    2706

If we can wait until Tony is up and running, I'm sure he would be happy to work with Rob and get this arranged. He should be ready to receive cars at the new location in another week or so.
    I would definitely be game to go there as I am only about a 4 hour drive from there right now.

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Agreed, that would be good for both Chris (to have a location to work from) and for DMCFL, as they would get some publicity from it.

My VIN:    10201

I'd be interested if he could fix my fender, otherwise I'd rather not drive from Birmingham lol. I already put too many miles on the car

My VIN:    2065

Quote Originally Posted by dmcnc View Post
    Who would be interested in bringing Chris Nicholson to Florida? Chris' mastery on stainless is second to none, and I'm inspired with how the Aussies were able to sponsor a regraining tour down under. I'm sure we could do something similar in the Southeast. I live in the panhandle too, so perhaps folks in Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi could jump on this opportunity? Let me know via PM or by email at [email protected]!

-Rafael
    A very worthwhile exercise for us downunder...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast