Most likely this will be pieced out, but on the off-chance that someone has a shell of a car and needs to start over, this could be quite useful to them.

As many of you know, I gutted my Delorean (VIN #2894) in order to swap in an LS3 Corvette engine and a Porsche transmission hoping to make it the fastest Delorean in the world. Been chronicling the build in Columbus, Ohio (where these parts are) on this site:

http://FastestDeloreanInTheWorld.com

The engine never gave me a problem and has only 21,439 miles on it and although I initially thought my automatic transmission was shot, you'll see in the 5th video it was actually just some wires from the governor to the transmission that burnt over time causing the issue. It would probably be best to update the governor to the new updated one Delorean now sells as they all eventually fail, but mechanically the transmission is sound. New, this assembly sells for $5742.19 Yowza.

I've never seen a complete Delorean drive train for sale so PM me with offers or questions (even if you don't want the whole thing, I'm aware that's unlikely). Unlike the refurbished engines from Delorean (that run close to $5k) this includes everything (intake manifold, throttle body, alternator, AC compressor, pulse idler, intake air box, exhaust manifolds, everything from the valve covers to oil pan including accessories). That's about as complete as you can get! My guess on the value on the engine by itself with everything it includes maybe $6-$7k and the transmission by itself $3-$4k. If bought all together, I'm presuming $9-$10k. Again, happy to take offers and understand that most likely all of this will need to be split up. There's no time crunch so I'll probably wait a bit in case someone does want the entire thing - but please PM me for a "place in line" on everything and feel free to ask questions here in the thread so we don't have to repeat info.

Thanks!

20170214_155732_001.jpg20170214_155805.jpg20170214_155810.jpg20170214_155820.jpg16776928_10207969407820559_212573569_o.jpg