FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Prospective Owner looking for information

My VIN:    04688

Prospective Owner looking for information

Hello Guys,

I've been living in Vegas for about two and a half years now. I just stumbled on the LVDG site of DMC talk and I was wondering if I could meet up with a few owners and talk about what it's like owning a Delorean, what to look for in buying a Delorean (my copy of the Delorean Buyers Guide is on order), and just meet some members of the community. I'm looking to purchase my own Delorean in the next two years and I'd love to get a little insight. I'd be happy to buy coffee if I can pick your brains a bit.
    Thanks in advance!

Larry

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Hi, I'm just seeing this now... I just moved to Las Vegas last week. My D is currently in storage in AZ, I will be bringing it up here next month after I'm moved in to my house. I'd love to meet some other local owners (or prospective)!
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    4190 4675

Club(s):   (DMA) (DMWC) (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    Hi, I'm just seeing this now... I just moved to Las Vegas last week. My D is currently in storage in AZ, I will be bringing it up here next month after I'm moved in to my house. I'd love to meet some other local owners (or prospective)!
    Hi Jack,

The Las Vegas DeLorean club usually gets together once a quarter for dinner, and we do our big annual show, DeLorean Weekend.

Please check out deloreanweekend.com and make sure you're registered. When we are back in Vegas we'll get in touch with you and strategize our next get together.

-Ryan B.

[email protected]