FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Irish Fest Parade (Manhattan, IL)

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Irish Fest Parade (Manhattan, IL)

The 2017 Manhattan Irish Fest Parade is on Saturday, March 4th at 11am.

http://www.manhattanirishfest.com

We do not receive our staging information until the Wednesday night before the Saturday parade,
    so hopefully I will have the staging info by then or by Thursday morning, to post in this thread.

Weather this Saturday looks very good, especially for early March in the Midwest.
    Mostly Sunny and expecting near 60 degree temps for around the parade time.

A few cars have RSVP'd already. More details to follow. Hope to see you there.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

More details about the 2017 Manhattan Irish Fest Parade on Saturday, March 4th at 11am.

Please try to be in the new staging area between 10am and 10:30am, if possible, so we are ready to go by 11am.

The DMC Club will be Unit #41, which will allow easy access to our staging area, on Kay Street, off of 1st Street.

Remember, there are new staging areas this year, so send me a PM if you want me to email you a staging map.

Yes, you are allowed to "hand out" candy, and if you need to toss it to the crowd, please toss any candy carefully.

Note: There were several tornados that struck several towns primarily Southwest of Manhattan, IL, so depending
    upon what route you take, you may need to take one or more detours, however, all major interstates are "open".

Slight change in the forecast too ... we will probably not see 60 (more like upper 40's or low to mid 50's), but it
    will depend upon how soon the sun comes out from behind early morning clouds this Saturday.

Hope to see a few of you there. (maybe a few photos to post by next week too)

Winter in the Midwest ... Expect the Unexpected. Weather Forecast Update:

This morning, it was 18 degrees with a wind-chill of 8 degrees when I got to work about 7am.

It eventually made it up to freezing this afternoon and tomorrow should at least be in mid 40's.

However, there is now a chance of light snow (under 1") tonight after midnight and before 7am,
    but the snow may be mostly North of I-80, so there may be no snow on the actual parade route.

Again, if the sun comes out early and stays out, we could still warm up into the low to mid 50's.