FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 1981 auto - garaged project car - Jacksonville, FL.

I'd like to see mine in this area. Bill's car looks to be in much better shape than.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCSPRINT View Post
    Well good luck and hopefully someone local gets it and restores it. Would certainly like to see more Delorean in this area.

My VIN:    5312

Good luck with the sale, I am sure you could get a bit more tbh. I'm not a fan of flippers, it makes me mad. Example I have been looking for a sterling which is a kit car. I found one close to me for 12k. Quite alot of what these cars go for, I read into and made a call and turns out that exact car was bought just to resell. Dude doesn't even have an interest in them. It is infuriating

My VIN:    6298

Club(s):   (DCF)

Guys, I spent the day looking more carefully at the condition of my car and have decided not to sell it. I'm going to put more time + money into it and have figured out a way to overcome the problems I had getting it done. I appreciate the offline messages I received from the forum about my screwed up valuation and the encouragement not to give up in terms of getting it back on the road.
    Bill

VIN 6298 - '81 Gray Auto

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4