FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: BAE polished turbo kit, excellent condition-- sold!

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

MPPDMC, lol, I AM a mod. And simply put, yes you could pay me with PayPal, and retract the payment months later. PayPal then bills me and I have to pay them back. It's no different than a credit card dispute.

With all due respect I also refuse the right to sell to you based on attitude. I choose to do that at this point. I don't need to go into a transaction with this type of attitude. I'll also warn you publicly, be careful how you talk to and treat members here or you will be banned.

Michael, Dermot, and others, thanks for the kind words, and interjection of wisdom. I'd never try and rip anyone off, but must protect myself, especially on something this expensive.
    Soundkillr was here.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Cool.

Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    10590

turbo setup

I am a master land rover technician and have 38 years experience as a mechanic, I am also a custom fabricator, welder and a machinist, my boss is also a master land rover tech and together we are building his twin turbo DMC. MY boss Ian attempted to buy a twin turbo setup from a person on this forum and gave the guy over $10k and was fed a bunch of bullshit and never got all the parts for his kit and ended up getting his money refunded as he payed with a credit card. so this is why i am reluctant to wire cash for a $3k turbo setup. so I am sorry I got heated but now you know where I am coming from. I also almost lost my DMC to this Atlas wildfire and lost all my precious cars and boats worth over $150k and my insurance will not cover most of my loss. Peace out

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Wait a second... how can I get one of these llamas?
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Well, first you need a mommy llama and a daddy llama that love each-other very much........

Sorry to Ben et al as we are breaking all sorts of "no commenting" rules.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Guys, let me be very clear. The Llama IS NOT for sale. (he keeps me warm at night......)
    Soundkillr was here.

Quote Originally Posted by MPPDMC View Post
    I am a master land rover technician and have 38 years experience as a mechanic, I am also a custom fabricator, welder and a machinist, my boss is also a master land rover tech and together we are building his twin turbo DMC. MY boss Ian attempted to buy a twin turbo setup from a person on this forum and gave the guy over $10k and was fed a bunch of bullshit and never got all the parts for his kit and ended up getting his money refunded as he payed with a credit card. so this is why i am reluctant to wire cash for a $3k turbo setup. so I am sorry I got heated but now you know where I am coming from. I also almost lost my DMC to this Atlas wildfire and lost all my precious cars and boats worth over $150k and my insurance will not cover most of my loss. Peace out
    MPPDMC,
    I moderate this section and was considering saying something earlier but, because I saw you were new and to avoid cries of favoritism, I decided to wait and see where things went.

You came here, with a 3 post count, trying to dictate how a seller gets paid. That does not float here (or most any place else). FWIW, as others have said above, I can tell you, personally, that the seller's integrity is not an issue.
    If you are not interested in the item(s) because of the terms set by the seller, or any other reason, then follow the RULES you agreed to and don't post here. If you change your mind, note the seller has invoked his right(s) not to sell to you. IF the seller recognizes your post as a sincere apology, and accepts it, or you work it out somewhere else, that would be great. [PM, email, phone -- anywhere but here! -- otherwise ALL of your posts will be put on moderation. Further violations will result in a permanent ban from the forum.]

I sincerely hope things work out so you can enjoy the benefits available here to DeLorean enthusiasts. And, especially considering your stated experience/expertise, become a contributing member. I'm certain that, had you been kind enough to share them, the members would have appreciated a heads up concerning the other member/dealings you mentioned.
    "Peace out" works -- What's been going on here so far does not.

-Ron
    DMCTalk Admin/Mod Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Well, first you need a mommy llama and a daddy llama that love each-other very much........

THX , I needed that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Sorry to Ben et al as we are breaking all sorts of "no commenting" rules.
    It's that favoritism thing.

Now crawl back into your mouse hole before I tell who/what used to keep hin warm...

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Soundkillr View Post
    With all due respect I also refuse the right to sell to you based on attitude. I choose to do that at this point. I don't need to go into a transaction with this type of attitude. I'll also warn you publicly, be careful how you talk to and treat members here or you will be banned.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast