FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: The Delorean and I on Velocity Channel show Caffeine and Octane March 19th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My VIN:    16893

The Delorean and I on Velocity Channel show Caffeine and Octane March 19th

Hi everyone, I'm excited to announce that my Delorean and I will be featured on the Velocity Channel show Caffeine and Octane on March 19th! Velocity channel have been filming a TV show at the Atlanta area car show, and selected my Delorean along with several other local D owners and their cars to be featured on an episode of the show. Hopefully I did a good job of representing the Delorean community. They did get pretty into the Back to the Future references, etc and had some fun with that. Here is a promo for the show:

My VIN:    Proto 1 and many other amazing Deloreans

Club(s):   (DCF)

Caffeine and Octane

Quote Originally Posted by RammJaeger View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm excited to announce that my Delorean and I will be featured on the Velocity Channel show Caffeine and Octane on March 19th! Velocity channel have been filming a TV show at the Atlanta area car show, and selected my Delorean along with several other local D owners and their cars to be featured on an episode of the show. Hopefully I did a good job of representing the Delorean community. They did get pretty into the Back to the Future references, etc and had some fun with that. Here is a promo for the show:

Very cool John. We had a blast restoring your Delorean. I have met so many amazing people through the Delorean community and I am glad to call you my friend. Cant wait to see this episode on the 19th!!

Thanks again,

Mike
    Mike Fiore
    Gulfcoast Motorworks, Delorean Division
    www.gulfcoastmotorworks.com
    28701 Trails Edge Blvd
    Bonita Springs, FL. 34134
    239-495-8550
    239-405-7253

My VIN:    16893

Quote Originally Posted by GCMW Deloreans View Post
    Very cool John. We had a blast restoring your Delorean. I have met so many amazing people through the Delorean community and I am glad to call you my friend. Cant wait to see this episode on the 19th!!

Thanks again,

Mike
    Thank you Mike. I think when everyone sees how awesome a job you guys did on my car you guys are going to get a lot of calls for people to bring their car to you

My VIN:    Proto 1 and many other amazing Deloreans

Club(s):   (DCF)

Reminder

Just a reminder, Caffeine and Octane upcoming episode focuses on a few Deloreans among the many other cars at the show. One of our customers happened to have his car there. Take some time and watch this!

enjoy,
    Mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Q7MLk7MYU
    Mike Fiore
    Gulfcoast Motorworks, Delorean Division
    www.gulfcoastmotorworks.com
    28701 Trails Edge Blvd
    Bonita Springs, FL. 34134
    239-495-8550
    239-405-7253

My VIN:    07000

Anyway to watch that online like on Hulu or Netflix, or directly on Velocity?

My VIN:    15190

Caffeine and Octane Is Airing on Velocity, the next TV episode airs : Sun., Mar. 19th @ 9a EST / 8a CST
    Here is the preview - https://youtu.be/k3Q7MLk7MYU