FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hervey's carpet sets - anyone got them?

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I would probably buy the DMCH version too for ease of installation but you've got to keep in mind that James and Hervey aren't exactly buddies. They both say the same crap about each others products all the time.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

I would probably buy the DMCH version too for ease of installation but you've got to keep in mind that James and Hervey aren't exactly buddies. They both say the same crap about each others products all the time.
    So you should just trust the third party vendor opinion from my direction as I'm buddies with neither and will only use the best available since that is what owners demand from us.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    So you should just trust the third party vendor opinion from my direction as I'm buddies with neither and will only use the best available since that is what owners demand from us.
    Everyone is a third party vendor. DMCH acts like they are Delorean Motor Company but last time I checked, DMC went backrupt way back in the 80s.

My VIN:    06960

Everyone is a third party vendor. DMCH acts like they are Delorean Motor Company but last time I checked, DMC went backrupt way back in the 80s.
    But Josh himself is a "Third-Party" who does not make his own carpets and instead buys them from one of the suppliers of replacement carpets. The fact that he does not do it for his own car but rather for paying customers; speaks to his opinion of fit, finish, and quality; to maintain his own high standard of quality.
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Quote Originally Posted by dmc6960 View Post
    But Josh himself is a "Third-Party" who does not make his own carpets and instead buys them from one of the suppliers of replacement carpets. The fact that he does not do it for his own car but rather for paying customers; speaks to his opinion of fit, finish, and quality; to maintain his own high standard of quality.
    I'm more then willing to give helpful pointers along the way of how to improve the product as well. Some just have no hope of improvement though due to the manner of manufacturing. I would rather not install something and lose the job/income then live with being associated with a product.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by dmc6960 View Post
    But Josh himself is a "Third-Party" who does not make his own carpets and instead buys them from one of the suppliers of replacement carpets.
    Gotcha. You meant Josh is somewhat of a consumer like the rest of us. He just happens to make money with his hobby.

Some day Josh, some day, I am going to bring my car to you, someday.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4