1st off I know better. Its happened many times yet you tell yourself, surely after being around so long and doing this 24/7 for decades they can "get it right.

Placed a order for something you REALLY need and its kinda important to be able to get into your car. The car works a lot better if someone is sitting in the seat to drive.

So I placed a online order "first mistake that I know better" and waited. And waited see "not yet shipped"

So I called today and told " Those on on back order for probably 3+ months. Somebody usually sends a email. Do you want to wait until whenever they come in?

All at once the flood of horror stories and having $1000+ orders help up because a fir tree or bolt is on back order.

I use to rage when this kinda crap happened but now older,wiser and Xanax, I realize it just part of the Delorean ownership experience.
It separates the truly dedicated from the rest.

Always CALL. Verify everything and hold hands. Don't assume because its Texas they have their together. They don't.

Ok, mini not even a rant over. Just disappointed some things are the same now as they always were and its totally unneccesary.