FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Selling my daily driven 1981 auto black interior

My VIN:    03579

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Selling my daily driven 1981 auto black interior

Hey guys, I regret to inform you that I am selling my 1981 delorean with currently 51K miles. I have another child on the way and need the cash and a back seat more than ever. Im posting here to see if there is any interest in the car. It is all original and have many new parts that I never got around to installing. Recently rebuilt the entire front suspension and installed a full adjustable shock set from Rob Grady. The car is in perfect mechanical condition and has been garage kept for as long as I have owned it. I recently put new leather seat upholstery in it from DMC with seat heating elements. The A/c is charged with r12 and still ice cold. If anyone is interest please let me know And I will answer and and all questions the best I can and send pictures to serious interests. Thanks

Will

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Hi Will, what's your asking price?

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Will, you need an asking price. Also pics are going to be necessary to generate interest.
    Soundkillr was here.

Hey guys,
    Im thinking I will be asking about $25,000.00 for the car. I did not have a chance to take and pictures this past weekend, and since I drive it daily I want to clean it well for the pictures.

Will

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Please be sure to include undercarriage pics! If you're daily driving it through NY rain and snow, would like to see how it's faring in the elements.

Its only recently been daily driven. Still gets garaged every night. But none the less im sure its not concourse under there. lol

Will

Quote Originally Posted by Will F. View Post
    Its only recently been daily driven. Still gets garaged every night. But none the less im sure its not concourse under there. lol

Will
    Hi will, any news about your pics post? I'm a bit interested in your D but but want to see it anywhere!!!

baldwinsusa
    Could you post pics? Otherwise, moderator, why is this thread unlocked? Interested people want to know. :/
    Last edited by baldwinsusa; 05-09-2017 at 07:38 PM.

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by baldwinsusa View Post
    Could you post pics? Otherwise, moderator, why is this thread unlocked? Interested people want to know. :/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    The simple fact is he will never sell this car without pics.
    Will, please update your post with pics. Eventually I will close this ad if it not updated. Members appear to be getting frustrated and want updates on the ad.
    Soundkillr was here.