Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just moved to Virginia Beach, VA!

My VIN:    5312

Quote Originally Posted by CFI View Post
    I live in VA Beach and recently bought a DeLorean. My work schedule is crazy but Id like to meet up with other local owners at some point.
    Shoot me a pm. My car is still in Washington state due to my work schedule and Everytime it's done being worked on I have to travel so I have toby do something else lol. Surprised the man hasn't killed me yet but I have another car project now. But I'd love to come check out your car, and help with work or suggest any solid upgrades!

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Shoot me a pm. My car is still in Washington state due to my work schedule and Everytime it's done being worked on I have to travel so I have toby do something else lol. Surprised the man hasn't killed me yet but I have another car project now. But I'd love to come check out your car, and help with work or suggest any solid upgrades!
    Cool. The car has quite a few upgrades already. Stage II, performance suspension, Bosch relays, etc. Ive been driving it around the last 3 days having a blast. It draws LOTS of attention!

My VIN:    905

Virginia Beach Owners

Hello All! I am looking for other owners in the Virginia Beach. I have had mine, #905, for the last 4 years and just saw my first DeLorean in the Wild Friday. I have lived her for 27 years. I believed the plate was "FLUX ON". I would like to meet other owners here, I am going to have more time to enjoy my hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    Hello All! I am looking for other owners in the Virginia Beach. I have had mine, #905, for the last 4 years and just saw my first DeLorean in the Wild Friday. I have lived her for 27 years. I believed the plate was "FLUX ON". I would like to meet other owners here, I am going to have more time to enjoy my hobby.
    Lol, FLUX ON is me. My son and I were enjoying a nice day at the park. My car just went into the shop to have the AC looked at but I might be able to get together next weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2