FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just moved to Virginia Beach, VA!

My VIN:    5312

Quote Originally Posted by CFI View Post
    I live in VA Beach and recently bought a DeLorean. My work schedule is crazy but I’d like to meet up with other local owners at some point.
    Shoot me a pm. My car is still in Washington state due to my work schedule and Everytime it's done being worked on I have to travel so I have toby do something else lol. Surprised the man hasn't killed me yet but I have another car project now. But I'd love to come check out your car, and help with work or suggest any solid upgrades!

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Shoot me a pm. My car is still in Washington state due to my work schedule and Everytime it's done being worked on I have to travel so I have toby do something else lol. Surprised the man hasn't killed me yet but I have another car project now. But I'd love to come check out your car, and help with work or suggest any solid upgrades!
    Cool. The car has quite a few upgrades already. Stage II, performance suspension, Bosch relays, etc. I’ve been driving it around the last 3 days having a blast. It draws LOTS of attention!

My VIN:    905

Virginia Beach Owners

Hello All! I am looking for other owners in the Virginia Beach. I have had mine, #905, for the last 4 years and just saw my first DeLorean in the Wild Friday. I have lived her for 27 years. I believed the plate was "FLUX ON". I would like to meet other owners here, I am going to have more time to enjoy my hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    Hello All! I am looking for other owners in the Virginia Beach. I have had mine, #905, for the last 4 years and just saw my first DeLorean in the Wild Friday. I have lived her for 27 years. I believed the plate was "FLUX ON". I would like to meet other owners here, I am going to have more time to enjoy my hobby.
    Lol, FLUX ON is me. My son and I were enjoying a nice day at the park. My car just went into the shop to have the AC looked at but I might be able to get together next weekend.

I might be able to do a little get together Sunday morning if anyone is interested. Maybe Lynhaven Coffee on Shore Drive? My car is getting a new starter installed so it all depends on when it’s finished. Otherwise I could do something on the 10th.

Kinda quiet on here. Well if anyone is interested I’m bringing the DeLorean to the Miltary Aviation museum this Sunday for their 100 year anniversary of the end of WWI.

https://militaryaviationmuseum.org/e...mer-of-flight/

My VIN:    5312

Been on travel out of state on and off sorry i havent reached out to you. its been a busy few months for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Been on travel out of state on and off sorry i havent reached out to you. its been a busy few months for me!
    No problem, my schedule has been wacky too. Took the car out for a 50 mile drive today. Stopped at the park to meet someone and ended up in a one man car show. Quite a few people stopped by for pictures or to chat. Very cool.

851ABAF4-A363-40F4-A569-4119E047283D.jpg

My VIN:    3937

I might be able to do a little get together Sunday morning if anyone is interested. Maybe Lynhaven Coffee on Shore Drive? My car is getting a new starter installed so it all depends on when it’s finished. Otherwise I could do something on the 10th.
    Kinda quiet on here. Well if anyone is interested I’m bringing the DeLorean to the Miltary Aviation museum this Sunday for their 100 year anniversary of the end of WWI.

https://militaryaviationmuseum.org/e...mer-of-flight/
    Wow, Lynhaven. Hadn't thought of that in a while.

I used to work for a water business and would come into Norfolk from time to time (Ecolochem headquarters there). I remember being in the parking lot of the Lynhaven Mall just looking up and marvelling at all the Navy jets overhead. I think I hung-out in that parking lot for an hour or two watching that. And listening. Nothing quite like that jet noise. Used to see people with bumper stickers on their cars saying I LOVE JET NOISE. Awesome.

Big Remembrance Day anniversary today. Have a good day with your car

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post

Big Remembrance Day anniversary today. Have a good day with your car

Thanks. Had a great time at the museum, and it was a beautiful day for a drive. I’ve put over 100 miles on the car in the last 48 hours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast