FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean is Honored Marque

My VIN:    SCEDT26T4DD016387

Club(s):   (DOA) (NCDMC) (DCUK)

DeLorean is Honored Marque

I think this bears repeating…
    DeLorean is the honored marque for this year’s 52nd Annual Fallbrook Vintage Car Show of 500+ Vintage and collectible cars.
    So far, there are only 2 DeLoreans registered for the Fallbrook Vintage Car Club 52nd Annual Car Show at Pala Mesa Resort On May 28. We need more than 2! We would like around 10, including stock, modified and at least one BTTF car.
    Please register at Fallbrookvintagecarclub.org.

This is the show that used to be held at either Fallbrook High School or Potter Middle School… that is no longer the case. For the last three years the Fallbrook Vintage Car Show has been held on the fairways of Pala Mesa Country Club on Old Hwy 395 (paralleling Interstate-15).
    This is not a Concours d’Elegance sort of show… it’s a car show for people who love cars… from old brass-era horseless carriages to modern classics … like DeLoreans!
    Contrary to the car placement notice on the registration form, DeLoreans will be placed together at the front of the show field as the honored marque.

My VIN:    07000

I just signed up. I did let Gordon know in the thread on Facebook a while ago too, and he didn't have the information about how to register or that we needed to per se. His post basically asked "who's in" where a number of people said "Me!" but there was nothing beyond that or any news of what to do next.

So I'd suggest you might either ping Gordon, or just add this information to the thread on the San Diego DeLoreans facebook page sooner than later.

Greg

My VIN:    10353

I can probably make this event. If the Delorean is the featured car do we still have to pay the entry fee? Seems like they should pay us to show up!

My VIN:    5470

Perhaps it's obvious to some, but the flyer doesn't say what state this is in? The name of the city leads me to think CA or TX.

Yes, Fallbrook, California.

What time should we plan on arriving? 8:00 I'm guessing?