FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Champaigne british car festival- bloomington, il june 3-5 2017

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Champaigne british car festival- bloomington, il june 3-5 2017

This is a really nice event with a laid back atmosphere that has been attended by several Midstates-Delorean Club members the past 2 years. This year the featured Marque is DELOREAN. All Delorean's (stock, modified or rolling restorations) will be prominently Displayed Front and Center on the Grounds of the Historic David Davis Mansion in Bloomingtoon , IL. This is a 3 day event, however, the car show itself is held Sunday June 5th. Several Midstate-club members will be arriving early Saturday morning and plan to take in Near by route 66 attractions in Pontiac, IL. This is Midstate club side trip not associated with The british car show. Then attend the banguet at Tony Roma's Saturday evening. Last year we had 6-8 cars. This year the Goal is to hopefully get 20 cars give or take a few since we are the Featured Marque. A Big turn out like this would be impressive for show and event organizers. Last year they had about 150 cars total of various British origins. Everyone was very respectful and appreciative of our presence. This is Not your typical muscle car crowd. Judging is Peoples choice format. Every Marque is judged within its Class The Delorean has 2 classes (Stock and modified). Light (Visual) Customizations would be considered (modified). Each class has 1st ,2nd and 3rd place awards given. There is an overall BEST OF SHOW Award given too between ALL cars in attendance.

Event Registration is Open Now. www.cbcf-bloomington.com Please register in advance if possible. They do take Same day registration at an increased rate though.

If interested please contact Marty Maier at [email protected] or you can PM me.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Thanks for posting this event Dennis. I mentioned it briefly in my DMC Club Spring Brunch post last week.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?15...pril-30th-2018

The DeLorean Midwest Connection club will be joining the members of the DeLorean Mid-States club
    for this event in early June (two weeks before the DMC Midwest Open House in Crystal Lake, IL).

I was going to post about this event after the Spring Brunch, but now I do not need to post it.
    If any updates or the number of attendees are updated this Sunday, I will post next week.

Date Correction

June 2-4. The car show is Sunday the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

The Champagne British Car Festival is just around the corner, June 2-4, here in Bloomington, Illinois on the grounds of the David Davis Mansion. This will be the 26th anniversary of the Festival and you can expect another great weekend of British car activities. Early registration end May 28 so save yourself a buck and get registered today!

Our featured marque this year is DeLorean but there will be great examples of just about any British car. Last year we had over 140 cars and motorcycles so we expect even more in 2017. Our Premier Class, by invitation, is open to any of the 2016 class winners or other exceptional cars.

Please look at our website to learn more about the event and the weekend activities. Whether you come just for the show on Sunday or also for the other events, you will have a great time! We will have a Friday evening gathering at the Hawthorne Suites bar. On Saturday we will host a drive along historic Route 66, lunch and visit to Route 66 Museum in Pontiac. Saturday night's banquet includes a presentation by John Kraman of Mecum Car Auctions. You are sure to have a great time and meet some cool British car fans.

http://www.cbcf-bloomington.com

You can register electronically on our website using PayPal or print the registration form and mail to me. There is a discount for early registrations so get your form submitted by May 28.

We are looking forward to seeing you and your car at CBCF!
    DENNIS

Just got back from this great event. As mentioned before. DELOREAN was the featured marque. Our 13 cars were the most of any one particular marque represented.

DENNIS

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

As Dennis mentioned, a great turn-out for the British Car Show in Bloomington, IL.

Weather was 88 degrees at the start of the show and in the low 90's later in the day.

A few photos from the event this past weekend ... 11 DeLoreans were in one row,
    while we had the other 2 DeLoreans on either side of the main row of DeLoreans.

View-1.jpg

View-2.jpg

View-3.jpg

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Great to see! Sorry we had to miss it.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Plenty of non-DeLorean movie "wanna be" cars on hand.

The exceptional DB3 (pre-DB5) example was my favorite.

DB3 Pre-007.jpg

Champaigne british car festival- bloomington, il june 3-5 2017

+1

I spoke with the owners Wife when we were in Pontiac the day before. She is took her husband 5 years to restore from a real basket case condition. There was Also an Un restored DB4 in the group at Pontiac, but that car wasn't at the show on Sunday.

The DB mk III in the wild

The DB 4 is parked behind the green MG.

I couldn't leave town without this shot.

DENNIS