FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Repair shops between Chicago and Philly?

My VIN:    10907

Repair shops between Chicago and Philly?

So I'm picking up my car at DMCMW next week and driving to the Philadelphia area and then back to SLC. I'll be primarily along I-80. So far I've heard Bauerle's in OH and Grady in NY, anybody else have any recommendations in case anything happens more than 200 miles from any of those?

(It ran fine engine and coolant-wise on the trip out aside from a few minor electrical bugs and MW has been making sure nothing else pops up in the last week so I'm not anticipating any major issues, but just in case...)

You've got DPI in Tallmadge, Ohio
    Theres Tom's Garage in Central Jersey. An hour or so from Philly.
    Grady is like 3.5 hours from Philly on long island.

You could printout the latest DeLorean Owners Directory and carry it with you. There are lots of owners across the country who have stated they will help fellow DeLorean owners in need, with tools and garage space (indicated in the directory), when out on the road away from home. This is one of the main reasons for the directory. I usually update it and promote it more right before DCS every two years.

Below my signature line is the link. Once there, select "GetDirectory" at the top. You are already a member. Enter you VIN and password, and then you can download the PDF of the directory. Let me know if you have in difficulties.

Safe travels.

Thomas

Last edited by Citizen; 04-26-2017 at 09:27 PM.
    Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

My VIN:    10907

Thanks, guys. Is Tom's Garage the one in Milford or Woodbridge?

Wow, Pennsylvania is smaller than I remembered from the drive to Grandma's as a kid. It's only a little over 400 miles to Bauerle's/DPI from MW and just short of 500 from Akron to Grady's so as long as my car doesn't die exactly halfway between any of those places, AAA should have me covered