FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: NoVa Cars&Coffee - aka, the "Are you going" thread

My VIN:    5470

NoVa Cars&Coffee - aka, the "Are you going" thread

So the "owner check in" thread has morphed in to a random mix of things. I thought it might be nice to have a thread to for people to coordinate meeting up at the local C&C's each weekend.

Here is the list of what is available:

Katies - Every Saturday 6am - 8am - highline - many cars are in the $100k+ category.
    Dulles Landing - Every Sunday 7am - 9am - lots of clubs come, for example the new-gen Mustang club generally comes with 20+ cars.
    Leesburg - Every Sunday 9am - 11am - small gathering, but really friendly.
    Fairfax (Camerons) - Every Sunday - 8am - ?? - I've never been to this one.

The Dulles one seems to be our DeLorean go-to. The WV crew (aka Paul and Christian) can make it easier than Katie's as it's closer, and the parking lot is large enough that we can find spots together. We have had several events with 4 or 5 D's.

Nothing witty here lest it offend

I can't bring myself to do Katie's as I hate charlie foxtrots. The cars are nicer, but it doesn't justify the crowd and some amount of foreign owned car d-baggery. That's just my impression of the event. I start getting claustrophobic. When I go to an event that's already one d-bag too much. I like being the only one.

I also have never done the Fairfax one .

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

I'd like to go to a show soon and I know Paul is planning to go to a big one in May and that will be my last for a while as 11035 getting all new brakes and suspension, wheels and fascia painting.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

i plan on heading to Dulles tomorrow. just fyi in case anyone else wants to go. met up with Sam last weekend there.

Quote Originally Posted by novadmc View Post
    i plan on heading to Dulles tomorrow. just fyi in case anyone else wants to go. met up with Sam last weekend there.
    I am in Seattle today through the end of the week. So I'm out for this week.

Maybe next Sunday

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

I know it's been awhile since I've been to Dulles but I've been working a lot of hours and I only have one day to spend time with my son so that's why I haven't been around

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

I'm planning to go to both Katie's and dulles tomorrow/sunday - as per usual.

It's gonna be hot this weekend so hopefully the AM stays relatively cool since my AC is sort of not blowing cold....

went last weekend to Dulles and didn't take the D only to see another one roll in with license plate "GIGAWAT" cant remember the owner's name but ive chatted with him before. hopefully he shows again too and i can get his info again and not forget it this time.

Quote Originally Posted by novadmc View Post
    I'm planning to go to both Katie's and dulles tomorrow/sunday - as per usual.

It's gonna be hot this weekend so hopefully the AM stays relatively cool since my AC is sort of not blowing cold....

went last weekend to Dulles and didn't take the D only to see another one roll in with license plate "GIGAWAT" cant remember the owner's name but ive chatted with him before. hopefully he shows again too and i can get his info again and not forget it this time.
    Hey Matt - I have plans for Saturday, but may try to make it out to Dulles on Sunday. My weekends (and weekdays for that matter) have been so packed the past month or more that I haven't really been able to make it out to any C&C's. I went up to Carlisle in late may, but that's been about it.

Haven't been out there for a while. Wont have my D on the road anytime soon.