Hi all,

This is a question for those who have interior pieces recovered - I'm just trying to get a ballpark feel for what I should expect to pay for some upcoming interior work.

I'm looking at getting the lower door halves recovered in brown leather (i.e. the armrests), along with the kneepads (driver and passenger sides). I already have the brown leather I want to use, so it should just be labor only costs.

Anyone who has had this type of work done before and could share approximate costs so I have something to compare against when shopping around for a price? Also - I'm not sure how effectively the door pull handle can be recovered - maybe I would be better off getting a vinyl dye matched to the leather color and just spraying it instead?

This is the 4 seater DeLorean, so I also need to get the rear seats recovered to match the fronts. The front seats are now Recaro LS in brown leather as pictured. I had Renault Alpine rear seats fitted, but they never fitted too well due to so much fiberglass work inside the car, so I'm now going to cut new high density foam for the rear, and get that covered in matching leather instead, matching the pattern of the front seats.

Recaros.jpg

It'll be a 2 tone black-brown interior once completed - the dash, binnacle, carpets, center console and upper door panels will be black, while the front and rear seats, lower door halves and knee pads will be finished in brown leather. I may end up doing the top surface of the center console in brown leather too, not sure.

Thanks for any feedback!

John