FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: HELP - Just Moved to Seattle

My VIN:    2410

HELP - Just Moved to Seattle

Hi all,

I just relocated from New York to Samamamish to work in Seattle at Amazon. I brought with me my 1981 DeLorean. When I purchased the car, I had a lot of work done at PJ Grady's in Long Island City. For some time the car ran fine, apart from the battery dying. About 2 years ago I went through some financial difficulties and when the car would not start I just left it in the garage. It had about a 1/4 tank of gas in it. The car has around 14,000 miles and the outside of the car is in very good condition.

I would love to get the car running again but I'm not sure I can afford DeLorean NW. If any of you are technically inclined and interested I really need someone to come look at the car and let me know what needs to be done in order to get it on the road. I will pay you for your time.

Thanks,

Antonio

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Good news... You are in teh home of the largest, longest running DeLorean owners club. Check them out here... http://www.pndc.org/
    $25 a year gets you membership and access to local tech sessions where owners gather together to diagnose and repair issues with their cars - or even just do maintenance or upgrades. Toby from DMCNW in on hand to offer help and advice.
    Cheapest investment you can make.

Cheers
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by tony32408 View Post
    Hi all,

I just relocated from New York to Samamamish to work in Seattle at Amazon. I brought with me my 1981 DeLorean. When I purchased the car, I had a lot of work done at PJ Grady's in Long Island City. For some time the car ran fine, apart from the battery dying. About 2 years ago I went through some financial difficulties and when the car would not start I just left it in the garage. It had about a 1/4 tank of gas in it. The car has around 14,000 miles and the outside of the car is in very good condition.

I would love to get the car running again but I'm not sure I can afford DeLorean NW. If any of you are technically inclined and interested I really need someone to come look at the car and let me know what needs to be done in order to get it on the road. I will pay you for your time.

Thanks,

Antonio
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Hi all,

I just relocated from New York to Samamamish to work in Seattle at Amazon. [snip]

Antonio
    Looks like you're a member of the DeLorean Owners Directory. Don't forget to change your location (most people do).

Untitled2.jpg

Thanks,
    Thomas
    Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

I'm so excited to get it back on the road. It seems like there is a great community out here.
    10488406_10203199317596615_3234638993555700578_n.jpg1237121_10201335182394400_761399589_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    Looks like you're a member of the DeLorean Owners Directory. Don't forget to change your location (most people do).

Untitled2.jpg

Thanks,
    Thomas
    I see can find my car but I don't see how to update the address?

I see can find my car but I don't see how to update the address?
    Yes, if you use the link provided, you will land on the DOD home page. In the upper right corner, select "Update".

DODinst01.JPG

From there, you will need to enter your VIN and your password, and click "Submit", and then you can update your data.

If you have forgotten your password, you can select "Forgot Pwd" instead. From there, you will need to enter your VIN and your email address, and click "Submit", and you password will be emailed to you.

If you still have trouble, PM me, and I'll get you all straitened out.

Thomas

Last edited by Citizen; 05-06-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

My VIN:    5470

Hi all,

I just relocated from New York to Samamamish to work in Seattle at Amazon.
    Antonio
    Don't forget to join the DeLorean Community in PhoneTool. ;-)