FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: I'm new and I need help!

Exclamation I'm new and I need help!

I don't have a car question, but I do have a request. I have been searching everywhere for a DeLorean on Long Island to have just show up at my wedding and take photos with. I don't want to drive the car, as I know they're very special and owners have reservations about that. I simply want to pay someone to bring the car to my wedding for 30 minutes. You can even come to the wedding and enjoy the food if that makes it a more enticing deal. I just want to surprise my fiancé with his favorite car so we can take some cool pictures.

If anyone can help me, please email me because I don't want to give up the details here, just in case.

Thank you in advance for your time!

My VIN:    10907

Psst, you might want to title your thread more descriptively (or make a new one if it's too late to edit this one) - something like "looking for DeLorean to rent on Long Island on [date]" will get more views from people who are interested in that sort of thing.

Can't help myself unless the wedding is literally tomorrow but I know there was a guy who would take his to Times Square sometimes, maybe you can track him down. He may even be on here.

If you google "DeLorean for rent" there are a few sites offering them. The only one I know personally is Andy from rentdelorean.com, he's in Vegas but he may know someone on the east coast.