Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Manual Swap

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Dec 2016

    Posts:    27

    My VIN:    4529

    Manual Swap

    Looking for everything to do a manual swap. Let me know. Have nothing at the moment so I will update as I acquire parts. Thanks.
    Last edited by HaleyJoe36; 05-13-2017 at 07:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Henrik's Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2011

    Location:  Frisco, TX

    Posts:    636

    My VIN:    #1283

    Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

    Go to.my blog here: deloreanvr6conversion.blogspot.com and check out the May 2015 and June 2015 entries

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    VR6 engine (367 rwhp/377 ftlb); Type T4 turbo; A/R=0.70/0.68; Air-to-air intercooler, Megasquirt MS3 Pro, Manual tranny w/ HD output shaft; Remote mounted oil filter.
    Adjustable dampers and ride height springs from QA1/DriveStainless; SS triangulated LCA brackets, boxed in LCAs, PU bushings, ventilated front brake rotors - all from DMCEU
    http://deloreanvr6conversion.blogspot.com

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Dec 2016

    Posts:    27

    My VIN:    4529

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Go to.my blog here: deloreanvr6conversion.blogspot.com and check out the May 2015 and June 2015 entries

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Hopefully some parts appear....

  4. #4
    Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date:  Mar 2013

    Location:  SK, Canada

    Posts:    1,623

    My VIN:    11408

    Club(s):   (TXDMC)

    I have a transmission in my basement that is awaiting to be rebuilt, it is currently in pieces. If you have a hard time finding parts let me know and I can build it up for you.

    Alternatively, James (eagle-co94) had a full manual swap kit up for sale. contact him to see if he still has it.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Dec 2016

    Posts:    27

    My VIN:    4529

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I have a transmission in my basement that is awaiting to be rebuilt, it is currently in pieces. If you have a hard time finding parts let me know and I can build it up for you.

    Alternatively, James (eagle-co94) had a full manual swap kit up for sale. contact him to see if he still has it.
    If it's the same James in Florida, we've spoken and I'm a little late.

  6. #6
    Matt Drive Stainless's Avatar
    Join Date:  Mar 2016

    Location:  Washington D.C.

    Posts:    427

    I have a manual trans for sale that is complete, but should be torn down and inspected.
    New & Improved V3 S/S Alternator Tensioning Bracket - $39.99
    New & Used DeLorean Parts on eBay HERE.
    S/S Upper Alternator Bracket for Saturn/Autozone Alternator - $39.99
    QA1 Coil-Over Suspension Kit - Complete Kit - $1,149.99 w/ FREE SHIPPING
    QA1 "DIY" Coil-Over Suspension Kit - $99.99
    Mirror switch rebuilding service w/ new springs & ball bearings - $49.50
    HEI Performance Ignition Module (Exchange) - $149.99
    Welding services also (all metals)!
    http://www.drivestainless.com

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Dec 2016

    Posts:    27

    My VIN:    4529

    Quote Originally Posted by Drive Stainless View Post
    I have a manual trans for sale that is complete, but should be torn down and inspected.
    Thanks. I'll shoot you a message. I have a few other questions for you about suspension.

  8. #8
    LS1 DMC Nicholas R's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Orlando, Florida

    Posts:    2,496

    My VIN:    01643

    Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

    I have also done this conversion. Don't have any parts, but I documented the process of modifying the frame here:
    Auto to Manual Conversion

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Dec 2016

    Posts:    27

    My VIN:    4529

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    I have also done this conversion. Don't have any parts, but I documented the process of modifying the frame here:
    Auto to Manual Conversion


    Thanks Nick.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •