FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: No Power to fuse 7 in fuse box for fuel pump while key is on

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

If it isn't leaking at a hose connection you will be replacing the radiator. If it is the OEM rad with the plastic tanks you should replace it anyway. Lots of small fasteners to break when you remove it. Good time to consider if you are going to replace the fans too with newer type also.
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    16563

I'm absolutely all for upgrades. Especially with the rising prices of the cars and I would love to get it on the road again. What are the parts specifically?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    1983 Delorean-auto, black/gray int. 38k miles

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Their are multiple Vendor options. It boils down to who you prefer to purchase from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    16563

I think I just got this fuel pump upgrade from Texas dmc. I haven't ordered enough to have a loyalty to anyone yet so my loyalty is to the referred vendor of the members who are helping me here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    1983 Delorean-auto, black/gray int. 38k miles

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

I've been using a heavy duty 3 row brass radiator for the past 20 years. So I can't really recommend one vendor over another when it comes to this. Everyone has created their own version of upgraded cooling system components in recent years.

The most popular fan configuration that's had the most years in service is this setup.

http://www.delorean-parts.com/Mercha...Code=K4001DP-A

This is the latest setup from DMCH https://store.delorean.com/p-6279-ra...fan-motor.aspx

https://store.delorean.com/p-6273-radiator.aspx

They also have a complete kit that includes all hoses and clamps if you want to go that far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9