For sale is a list of parts I will not be using on my project. All parts are to be sold in as is condition and are untested. The only exception to this is that the engine turns freely by hand. Engine does have compression. All parts will be pulled from an October build car with 30,365 miles. Prices are either 50% of new or recent online sale prices. Prices do not include shipping. Willing to ship internationally. Will group items for a better price. Willing to negotiate prices. I can provide pictures on request. All items are still attached to the car. I will be moving in the next couple weeks so for large items, it may be a few weeks before I can pull them. Will hold items with a nonrefundable deposit using Paypal. If Paypal is not the method you wish to use to pay, parts must be paid for in cash, in person or arranged between you and I.

Ignition Distributor – 140
Idle ECU – 170
Lamda ECU – 75
Ignition ECU – 110
Long Block Complete (Valve covers to oil pan. Does not include any parts between the heads or engine mounted accessories.) – 1500
Throttle Spool Assembly with Rod – 150
W Pipe – 135
Intake – 370
Mixture Unit with Brackets – 335
Butterfly Assembly – 300
Fuel Distributor – 250
Throttle Body Assembly with Bracket and Micro Switch – 300
Y Pipe with Sensors – 200
Crank Case Breather – 75
Complete Stock Exhaust (Manifold to exhaust tip including crossover pipe. Includes heat shields and mounting brackets.) – 700
Auto Trans with Governor – 2000
Auto Shifter and All Linkage – 200
Cold Start Valve with Copper Pipe – 150
Warm Up Regulator – 100
Idle Speed Regulator - 110
Frequency Valve – 100
Water Pump with Back Plate and Thermostat Housing – 150
Air Conditioning Compressor - 100