FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 2 1981 Deloreans for sale

2 1981 Deloreans for sale

Hello,

I have 2 Deloreans for sale right now. Bothe 5 speeds.

Car no 1: Gas flap hood car, black interior. Very nice, better than average condition. Interior is perfect, the body is better than average and the frame is excellent. Hasent run in 10 years. Will need all service performed but you will have a great car when done. $24,000

Car no 2: car is currently on eBay. Grey interior, late 81. Was painted at the dealership, I had soda blasted. I cleaned out gas tank and installed new fuel pump, accumulator, warm up regulator, fuel lines and injectors. Powder coated intake, timing gear cover and valve covers as well as all of the brackets. Also replaced all of the hydraulics in the clutch. New struts. Left window is intermittent, right work fine, all relays fuses and breakers replaced. Runs great! Minor damage to front right finder. Breaks still need service.
    $26,500

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by guss23 View Post
    Hello,

I have 2 Deloreans for sale right now. Bothe 5 speeds.

Car no 1: Gas flap hood car, black interior. Very nice, better than average condition. Interior is perfect, the body is better than average and the frame is excellent. Hasent run in 10 years. Will need all service performed but you will have a great car when done. $24,000

Car no 2: car is currently on eBay. Grey interior, late 81. Was painted at the dealership, I had soda blasted. I cleaned out gas tank and installed new fuel pump, accumulator, warm up regulator, fuel lines and injectors. Powder coated intake, timing gear cover and valve covers as well as all of the brackets. Also replaced all of the hydraulics in the clutch. New struts. Left window is intermittent, right work fine, all relays fuses and breakers replaced. Runs great! Minor damage to front right finder. Breaks still need service.
    $26,500
    Where are you, or the cars located?

Required information:

"For Sale" Section Rules

1. Items posted for sale in any section must be for items you personally own. Do not post ads for parts or cars you saw for sale online somewhere, including ebay ads that are not yours. These threads will be deleted.

2. All posts must include the following:
    a. Price
    b. Item's location (city, state or country *if located outside the US*)
    c. Seller's Contact Information
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

I'm in central Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post
    Where are you, or the cars located?

Required information:

"For Sale" Section Rules

1. Items posted for sale in any section must be for items you personally own. Do not post ads for parts or cars you saw for sale online somewhere, including ebay ads that are not yours. These threads will be deleted.

2. All posts must include the following:
    a. Price
    b. Item's location (city, state or country *if located outside the US*)
    c. Seller's Contact Information

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Thread closed, please see his existing thread in cars for sale.
    Soundkillr was here.