In January of 2016, I bought the power antenna and bracket for my car from DMCH. Installation was a breeze, and the antenna worked flawlessly for a couple of months.

Started having issues with it not retracting after the car was turned off. I found that if I pulled it up just a little by tugging on the mast, it would engage and automatically retract even with the keys out of the car. When the tugging it up wouldn't work, I did on several occasions manually push it down, but typically it would start to retract by itself once I got it about half way down.

Sometimes it seemed disconnecting the battery for a couple of minutes would reset everything, and it continued to work up until about a month ago.

Now it won't do anything. I pulled the charcoal canister to access the antenna and checked both the Blue wire and the red wire for 12v power. As I understand, the red wire has a constant 12v, and the Blue wire has 12v only when the radio is on. Using my tester, I have power on the red wire. With the key in the accessory only position, I have power​on the blue wire with the radio on.

Only thing besides the motor itself is the relay.

Any clues? It may be time to replace the antenna, but I was really hoping it would have lasted more than a year.

If I do end up replacing it, is there an aftermarket antenna with a black mast that would easily cross reference?