FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Just got pulled over for doing 88

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My VIN:    10162

Just got pulled over for doing 88

Ok, so I've had my DeLorean for about a month now and I decided to take my mom for a drive. It had been her first time in it on the freeway so I decided to take it up to 88. I have a BTTF digital speedo so once I hit 88 I started to slow down. However right as I hit 88 I saw a cop pull out and I knew I was nailed. Anyway I drove to an exit, got out all of my registration and insurance and drivers license. The cop comes to the door, I open the gullwing and he has a big smile on his face. He asks "I pulled you over for speeding, do you know how fast you were going" I answered "Did you get me on the radar gun" He said "yup" and I said "Ok, how fast was I going?" And he said "88 Miles per hours" and we both just broke out laughing, my mom was laughing so hard I was hoping he didn't think we were drunk.

Anyway I give him all the stuff, he goes back to his car. Then he comes back out and has his radar gun and says "do you want to take a picture of the radar gun?" I say "Hell yeah!" So I take a picture.

He then goes back to his car and does cop stuff. He comes back and says he's got to do his job and says he is going to give me a speeding a ticket. I say thats ok, and I understand. I sign the ticket and then we then talked a bit about the car and I told him it had a stage II engine and exhaust and I just explained what that all meant. He was actually really cool about it and genuinely interested in the car. Not enough to get out of the ticket though I guess.

Anyway I don't think I'm going to even try to get out of the ticket, I'm probably going to frame it!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Boingonut; 05-27-2017 at 01:37 AM.