I've been driving all week, taking advantage of the nice weather as I drive around without my doors completely sealed -lol.

Today I got pulled over for an expired NYS inspection (which I was aware of.) While I'm pulled over with my door open, a dude in the oncoming lane comes to a complete stop and compliments me on the car....acts like the cop isn't even standing there -lol. A few minutes later another cop car stops for the usual "check" and comments on the car as well. No ticket, all's well..

Most comments in the past few weeks are sincere questions and legit inquiries...I hardly ever get cocaine jokes (which I don't mind at all.) This afternoon in a parking lot, a late 50-ish guy with his wife were admiring the car and [not in a mean-spirited way] he said something about: "not having enough cocaine for the cars," so I said: "this one came with enough!"

I also saw a newer Lotus passing me on the highway, the dude driving appeared thrilled to see a DeLorean.

We have a very stormy forecast for a few days, so I have my car in my garage and will complete the projects involving seals & sealing.