FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Radio Antenna

Had it figured.

I guess I'm just so used to having problems be so intricate with this car that I was just sure it was something awful. Turns out it was the THIN red wire it looked connected but it was loose. It just took me a few days to get in there. But thanks again for all the info. On a side note are there any recommended lubricants for a motorized telescoping antenna? It still works really well, but I'm sure its getting old now and I'd like to extend its life for as long as I can. THANK AGAIN!!

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Wipe the mast so it is clean and then spray some silicone lubricant onto a paper towel and rub it onto the mast while it is extended. The main thing is to keep the mast clean.
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

And to clarify - silicon lubricant is nasty stuff on some surfaces - its very hard to get off of a surface you may paint some day. Whenever you use spray silicon, spray it well away from the car onto a rag and then carefully apply it with a rag or paper towel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2