FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dcs 2018?

My VIN:    10907

Wow, this sounds awesome! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing!

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Cool...Alotta work in getting all that sorted....Hoping to be able to make it there.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Any official updates yet? We're doing our vacation requests for next year so I'm trying to figure out whether I need two weeks in Aug or not. (Somebody mentioned on Today that they were in touch with Rich and things were still moving forward but if anything has changed since then, I'd rather take my vacation when the rest of the world isn't out on the road too...)

My VIN:    Between VINs

I checked their Facebook page about a week ago and it looked like they were going to make an announcement in late August and then it's been radio silence since. 2016 was awesome, particularly the venue, I wouldn't be surprised if they've had a hard time finding indoor venues that could provide that same atmosphere. I would go again if it were in Springfield (we drove down from central WI, but have since moved to Pittsburgh) but I understand why they have to move it around.

I had a wonderful time in 2016. Met a lot of good people and hope they can continue the event moving forward.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Any official updates yet? We're doing our vacation requests for next year so I'm trying to figure out whether I need two weeks in Aug or not. (Somebody mentioned on Today that they were in touch with Rich and things were still moving forward but if anything has changed since then, I'd rather take my vacation when the rest of the world isn't out on the road too...)
    Progress is still being made on DCS 2018, despite delays due planning team medical issues and holiday vacations (and a few folks getting/sharing the flu).

The New Target is to have the Facility Contract signed (and down payment paid) by Monday, December 18, 2017 (if all goes well in our meeting this week).
    Depending upon this week's meetings and if the DCS Planning Team can review/approve the most recent changes sooner, a contract can be signed sooner.

DCS 2018 dates are unchanged from the last update posted here ... DCS 2018 will be from Wednesday, August 15 through Sunday, August 19, 2018.

Wednesday, August 15 will be a Full-Day, Hands-On, Tech Session Day, with the "regular" DCS event format to follow, on Thursday through Sunday.

2018 promises to be a banner year for the DeLorean and DCS 2018 will be no exception. More details to follow soon.

Thanks, Rich. Hope I'll get to see all you guys there!

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Great to hear its still moving along. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to actually attend then.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Still Plays With Toys awildermode's Avatar

Thanks for the update, Rich. I will block off those dates and hope to attend.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    Thanks for the update, Rich. I will block off those dates and hope to attend.
    Looking forward to a Hot Wheels Update in 2018.

DCS 2018 details are done, contract signed and deposit paid

FYI - DCS 2018 details are done, contract signed and deposit paid.

DCS 2018 is a GO !!

See new DCS 2018 thread for more details.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast