FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Selling a DeLorean

My VIN:    01800

I'm thinking about selling my DeLorean as well. I've owned the car for about 14 years and feel like it's time to let it go. I hardly ever drive it now and just don't want to deal with it any more.

I was going to try Craigslist, Autotrader, and a couple of the Charlotte NC area classic car consignment dealers. I may post a for sale article here once I get enough posts to qualify.

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

NightRider...check your (private) messages please.

How to sell my DeLorean

Christian...help would be appreciated. My email is [email protected]...I live in Ben Lomond, Ca. Colly

How to sell my DeLorean

Quote Originally Posted by BladeBronson View Post
    If the car is in Santa Cruz, I would be willing to come have a look and give you an idea of how to proceed. Private message me here if you'd like some help.

-Christian
    My email is [email protected] and my phone is (831) 336-8098. Thanks Christian...any help would be appreciated. Colly

My VIN:    16409

Colly, I'm going to have Bruce Johnson get a hold of you. He lives in Ben Lomond, is an owner, and knew your husband. He said he'd be happy to help out.
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

My VIN:    10644

This Bruce Johnson business sounds good. Colly, if that doesn't pan out, I'm happy to help.

VIN number

The correct VIN number is 1124. I was wrong . Colly
    Quote Originally Posted by Colly View Post
    I am totally new to this process. This was our car and I am now in charge of selling it and do not know the first thing about how. I think the VIN number is 1908 and the car is lovely. Inside is black and in great condition as well as the outside with NO problems. My Hubby kept it great condition, detailing and mechanics and always in the garage.. I have all the records. He drove it until February of this year. The mileage is near 69,000 miles. I was always in So. California, but have moved to Santa Cruz County, CA. Thanks for your help...I really need it. Colly

My VIN:    1420

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

I'll be going over this morning to pull the car out and take pictures and video, look over the service records and possibly test drive it. Colly has the paperwork and info on the turbo and when it was installed. I'l post over on cars for sale. I took these yesterday evening:

Bruce
    Attached Images

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Colly View Post
    My email is *removed* and my phone is *removed*. Thanks Christian...any help would be appreciated. Colly
    Just a heads up, its never a good idea to explicitly post your full email and phone number on a site like this. There are lots of scraping algorithms and bots out that spend all day scanning the internet for email addresses and phone numbers to send junkmail and now junk calls and texts to. Its always a good idea to do things like [at] instead of @, [dot] instead of . etc.

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    Just a heads up, its never a good idea to explicitly post your full email and phone number on a site like this. There are lots of scraping algorithms and bots out that spend all day scanning the internet for email addresses and phone numbers to send junkmail and now junk calls and texts to. Its always a good idea to do things like [at] instead of @, [dot] instead of . etc.
    +1

Data security is what I do for a living. Listen to Nick.
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast