FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need Roof Box

roof box

The tab that run along the edge under the torsion bar is chunk. big chunks of rust. I haven't pulled the stainless cover off to look inside the inspection plate yet.

By the way, Anyone have instructions on how to remove the stainless steel cover?

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

If you mean the Tee panel, you remove the rear plastic valence and there are a bunch of small screws under the door weatherstripping. Be careful of all of the sharp edges. Be really gentle with that plastic valence. You remove the 3 screws and kind of roll it to get it out. Sometimes you have to bend the tabs (there are 4 of them) of the Tee panel a little to get it loose.
    David Teitelbaum

tee panel

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    If you mean the Tee panel, you remove the rear plastic valence and there are a bunch of small screws under the door weatherstripping. Be careful of all of the sharp edges. Be really gentle with that plastic valence. You remove the 3 screws and kind of roll it to get it out. Sometimes you have to bend the tabs (there are 4 of them) of the Tee panel a little to get it loose.
    Thanks. I hope to check it out tomorrow

Roof box

I called PJ Grady in NY. Left him a few messages. It doesn't say anything about Delorean on his message, sounds like a home message machine. Either I have the wrong number or he's no longer servicing Delorean.

My VIN:    2706

Call during normal business hours and Jessica should pick up.

roof box

Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    Call during normal business hours and Jessica should pick up.

Well, I was. but thanks for the tip. It kept ringing for a while then went to voice mail. Left a couple messages. tried for 3 days to get them. I called the number online.

My VIN:    2706

I talked to her yesterday at this number 1-800-350-7429. She mentioned Rob was on vacation.

My VIN:    16377

Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    I talked to her yesterday at this number 1-800-350-7429. She mentioned Rob was on vacation.
    I called yesterday and spoke to Jessica. I believe Rob should be back in the office tomorrow.

-Nick

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

Vacation?

I'm not sure what that word means but I'd like to find out! Anyway I was on the left coast on business for a week and today I'm back. We are low on good used roof boxes but I am going to produce new ones as soon as the blueprints are finalized. Jessica did not recieve any messages about roof boxes while I was away but we'd be happy to help you if you'd call again. Sorry for any inconvienance.
    Rob Grady

Roof box

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Grady Inc. View Post
    I'm not sure what that word means but I'd like to find out! Anyway I was on the left coast on business for a week and today I'm back. We are low on good used roof boxes but I am going to produce new ones as soon as the blueprints are finalized. Jessica did not recieve any messages about roof boxes while I was away but we'd be happy to help you if you'd call again. Sorry for any inconvienance.
    Rob Grady
    Oh awesome, I will give a call tomorrow.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2