FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DeLorean Expo 2017 Las Vegas - September 7th-10th

My VIN:    16353

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Overall, are there going to be a lot of events that attendees are expected to show up for early in the morning?
    The only other morning event is on Saturday, when the car show and vendor fair start at 9:00 AM and runs until approximately 1:00 PM.

I know having been to many other past DeLorean events, DCS and DOA Expos, mornings are usually when the bus tours and museum excursions start. Not everyone did the morning and afternoon stuff at those shows; so if you're only interested in attending the car show and evening dinners, that's perfectly acceptable also!
    Living the Dream since 1993 | Board Member of the DeLorean Owners Association | Co-author of Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History
    Like and Follow Facebook.com/DeLoreanOwnersAssociation | Twitter @DeLoreanOwners | DOA YouTube Channel

My VIN:    10907

Thanks... can I park my car in the show area the night before and then mosey on down when I wake up?

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Sleep in your car..problem solved
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    Sleep in your car..problem solved
    I'll keep that option in mind

Anybody else going? I miraculously got that week off so I'm going. When I registered my name didn't show up on the website right away so if people are holding off because it looked like there were only three people registered, there might actually be a lot more attendees than it appeared. Hope I'll see some of you there!

Has the schedule been finalized yet? What time will the Red Rock drive start on Friday?

Also was there a cutoff to when we could still get the room block rate? I'm the only person eligible for overtime on Wednesday so I might drive down on Thursday instead of leaving Wed as I had originally planned. But if I do that I kind of want to cancel my room on Thurs just in case something happens and I have to stop for the night along the way (it's happened before)...
    Last edited by DaraSue; 08-31-2017 at 12:39 AM.

I was gonna go, but couldnt find a red rock that was in my price range..well at least that was running
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My VIN:    6585

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Has the schedule been finalized yet? What time will the Red Rock drive start on Friday?

Also was there a cutoff to when we could still get the room block rate? I'm the only person eligible for overtime on Wednesday so I might drive down on Thursday instead of leaving Wed as I had originally planned. But if I do that I kind of want to cancel my room on Thurs just in case something happens and I have to stop for the night along the way (it's happened before)...
    The updated schedule should be up soon. Looking at our tentative one here behind the scenes, it looks like the the Red Rock canyon tour starts at 10:00am on Friday morning. Of course the group will be departing the hotel a bit earlier than that, but it won't take long to drive up Charleston Blvd.

Also, I don't believe there is a cut off date for room reservations with the hotel, but I'll check. If you need to adjust your accommodations, that shouldn't be a problem at all as far as I know. But again, I'll be verifying for you.
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

Thanks, I just called the hotel and they said the deadline to cancel was 48 hours. I had emailed Gordon and apparently they told him 24. Not sure the left hand knows what the right hand is doing at this place...

They also said the room block was almost gone so if anybody hasn't reserved their room yet, better get on it...

My VIN:    6585

Guest Speaker Update.

Due to an unexpected family emergency, guest speaker Tom Calabrese is unable to attend this years DeLorean Expo.

Tom sends out his sincerest apologies to all attendees, and hopes to attend a future DeLorean Expo, in which we would be more than glad to have him.

The DeLorean Owners Association also deeply apologizes to our guests, and we’re certain you’ll still have a wonderful time a this years event.
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

Phew, I dodged that bullet of disappointment by being able to attend....
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast