FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: '81 5-speed Turbo Black Interior For Sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My VIN:    1420

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

'81 5-speed Turbo Black Interior For Sale

A fellow Delorean enthusiast who happened to be an original owner and a neighbor of mine recently passed away. His wife, Colly, has asked me to list his car for sale. Norm purchased the car in late '81 from Beverly Hills Mercedes-Benz in Beverly Hills Ca. The car comes with a file of extensive service records which also includes smog certifications and lists of parts purchased through the years from various vendors. The parts that are pictured will be included. The radio was updated and Colly is looking for the original. She told me Norm never threw anything away!

When I pulled the car out of the garage for inspection and photos, it was dusty and in need of a good wash. When I saw that this was distressing Norm's wife, I didn't press the issue. I did not see any dents or visible scratches in the stainless.

A turbo kit was purchased and installed in 1986 at 41,355 miles, along with other needed service. I have access to all of the service records if you have any questions.

I've included several photos. If there is something else you would like to see let me know. The asking price is $37,000.00 and Colly will consider reasonable offers. I can arrange pick-up for your carrier of choice. Car is located in California.
    Attached Images