Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bosch EV12 injectors?

My VIN:    10270

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean Industries View Post
    Sent you some goodies.
    Woohoo, thanks!

Before too long this ole' bucket of bolts might just move under its own power.
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 1982 Grey 5-Speed :: Single T3 .60/.48 Watercooled :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X In Process :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

Console5.com - Game console parts, kits, games and more. [shop] [wiki] [RSS] [f] [t]

My VIN:    10270

Additional notes:

Earlier I said that only the 1/3/4/6 connectors would not fit due to the intake. Not sure why I said that as all 6 will not with with a stock Jetronic plug. I made up some "shortie" Jetronic plugs and all is well.

Here is a quick video of the actual spray pattern for the 0 280 155 897 injectors. No modifications to the stock K-Jetronic injector ports were made.

I didn't want to spray a ton of gasoline into the engine so it's only 4 sprays at 10ms. This is slightly lower than the lowest pulse needed to idle. It fans out nicely and pretty much bullseyes the intake valve. I'm hopeful that some efficiency gains can be had tuning injector timing in sequential mode.

Edit: Either Youtube or Premiere is making this clip look like two different types of spray but it really is the same video clip repeated 4 times.
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 1982 Grey 5-Speed :: Single T3 .60/.48 Watercooled :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X In Process :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

Console5.com - Game console parts, kits, games and more. [shop] [wiki] [RSS] [f] [t]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3