FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Repair shops in Northern Virginia area

My VIN:    06290

Repair shops in Northern Virginia area

Do any owners in the Northern Virginia area have a nearby repair shop they recommend? I used to go to Radcliffe Motors in Reisterstown MD, but since we've moved to VA I've been looking for one closer to us.

I don't need anything major right now, mainly a tune-up and an opinion on my auto transmission (I suspect it isn't dropping back into 1st gear).

Thanks!

I've lived here for 12 years. I don't think you will find any shops that you will be pleased with. You will be far better off consulting with the local owners.

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by rockola1454 View Post
    Do any owners in the Northern Virginia area have a nearby repair shop they recommend? I used to go to Radcliffe Motors in Reisterstown MD, but since we've moved to VA I've been looking for one closer to us.

I don't need anything major right now, mainly a tune-up and an opinion on my auto transmission (I suspect it isn't dropping back into 1st gear).

Thanks!
    I live in the pan handle of West Virginia and my buddy Paul lives in Stevenson. How close are you to Winchester VA?. Im Christian and Paul and I run the Tri-State DeLorean club and having a tech meeting this Satuday on the 8th? You can look us up at TriStateDeLorean.com

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    I live in the pan handle of West Virginia and my buddy Paul lives in Stevenson. How close are you to Winchester VA?. Im Christian and Paul and I run the Tri-State DeLorean club and having a tech meeting this Satuday on the 8th? You can look us up at TriStateDeLorean.com

I've known Christian for a long time, and witnessed his extremely thorough multi-year restoration of his DeLorean. You can 100% trust his advice with these cars.
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

Hey thanks brother and i appreciate. Im not the best but i been in deep with 11035 and other DeLorean's. Mike has done some extreme work himself!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    06290

Thanks, Christian! Winchester is about an hour and 20 minutes away from me, not bad. Unfortunately I'm headed out of town this weekend and wouldn't be able to make the tech meeting, but how often do you all meet?

We try and get together once a month. We meet at my buddy's house (Paul) who has a good size garage with a drive on lift. He lives in Stevenson, which is just outside Winchester. We also set up car shows and with our club we try to reach out to different area's for members who might be a bit of a distance for most. We make youtube videos under our club name and membership is free if you feel like joining. We are a family friendly club that enjoys the DeLorean and enjoys helping others with there's! Cost's nothing. You can contact Paul at [email protected] or me, Christian@TristateDeLorean .com. He is vin 3236 and im 11035. You could be puf on our emailling list to recieve info on get togethers and meetings.

User novadmc is probably close to you.

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Drive Stainless View Post
    User novadmc is probably close to you.
    another fairfax owner? nice! yeah. id be closest. to ya probably (im up in herndon now).

@christian, hopefully ill see u guys this weekend!

@opethmike, send me a garbageplate!!

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Quote Originally Posted by novadmc View Post
    another fairfax owner? nice! yeah. id be closest. to ya probably (im up in herndon now).

@christian, hopefully ill see u guys this weekend!

@opethmike, send me a garbageplate!!
    Hots or burgers?
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast