FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reward For Missing Delorean

Reward For Missing Delorean

We are looking for a Delorean that was illegally removed from the state of Kansas. The car was a result of a default loan. There is a journal entry and order for immediate possession issued by Sedgwick County Kansas. This car belonged to my late brother-in-law. It has no clear title. We fear the car may be illegally sold or parted out. We believe the car is in the Huntsville, Texas area. The car has a Kansas license plate and the last 4 digits of the VIN is 4590. Note that the VIN plate may be missing. I will pay $500 cash for information leading to the location of this car. Please call me if you have information concerning this car. 316/393-1729.

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Well, here is a start....

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?12...ft-for-dead!-(

And I sent you a pm....
    Soundkillr was here.

My VIN:    #1283

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Curious how Shelby Profita fits into all of this. I guess he was the owner of 4590 before "the state of Kansas" starting looking for it....?
    VR6 engine (367 rwhp/377 ftlb); Type T4 turbo; A/R=0.70/0.68; Air-to-air intercooler, Megasquirt MS3 Pro, Manual tranny w/ HD output shaft; Remote mounted oil filter.
    Adjustable dampers and ride height springs from QA1/DriveStainless; SS triangulated LCA brackets, boxed in LCAs, PU bushings, ventilated front brake rotors - all from DMCEU; UCAs with -3 deg camber from Reid Performance; 15" rear rims x 4
    http://deloreanvr6conversion.blogspot.com

My VIN:    3937

Paging Chris Burns... DeLorean Ninja services needed!

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

This has become comical, a feeble prank to rub salt in the wounds I guess. This car was reposed by Kurt Fowler last year when I became homeless and am still searching for a place to live. I could probably hunt through the archives from when I had a facebook with detailed threats against my life and was in contact with lawyers. Very interesting,every life event include wedding anniversaries and birthdays this comes up. Pm sent, have a good day 😂

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by SProfita View Post
    This has become comical, a feeble prank to rub salt in the wounds I guess. This car was reposed by Kurt Fowler last year when I became homeless and am still searching for a place to live. I could probably hunt through the archives from when I had a facebook with detailed threats against my life and was in contact with lawyers. Very interesting,every life event include wedding anniversaries and birthdays this comes up. Pm sent, have a good day 😂
    My advice to you now would be not to spend any money on the car until you can clear up ownership. It could turn out that the car is not legally yours and be taken from you. If there was an intermediary you may have recourse against him for selling you something that he could not sell you legally. If the car is being repo'd directly you need to settle it or it can be taken back at any time by it's lawful owner.
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    #1283

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by SProfita View Post
    This car was reposed by Kurt Fowler last year
    Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    It could turn out that the car is not legally yours and be taken from you.
    Wait... what? Who has the car...?
    VR6 engine (367 rwhp/377 ftlb); Type T4 turbo; A/R=0.70/0.68; Air-to-air intercooler, Megasquirt MS3 Pro, Manual tranny w/ HD output shaft; Remote mounted oil filter.
    Adjustable dampers and ride height springs from QA1/DriveStainless; SS triangulated LCA brackets, boxed in LCAs, PU bushings, ventilated front brake rotors - all from DMCEU; UCAs with -3 deg camber from Reid Performance; 15" rear rims x 4
    http://deloreanvr6conversion.blogspot.com

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

This is one of those things that we get about 10% of the story from both sides. Going to take at least 25% to interest me.

FWIW a DeLorean is quite possibly one of the easiest cars to steal. The frame numbers rarely coincide with the vin, the engine numbers are not associated with the vin and the only two plates that have the vin stamped are easily replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Wait... what? Who has the car...?
    I'm confused too.

About a month ago, a guy named Bob Porter left a similar message on our Texas Club Website Guestbook page. I was thinking of taking it down, but if this is legitimate, I don't want to do an honest person a disservice. If it is a prank, I'd like to know too, so not to do the rightful owner a disservice either.

Our last known location of the car is in Oklahoma City, OK.

Last edited by Citizen; 07-13-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

Reward For Missing Delorean

From what I gather, it's a bitter ex brother in law posting these messages repeatedly to mess with his ex brother in law once memorable days arrive. Awful prank, but I guess people don't have much going on these days... an awful reminder that some great things you had were taken away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----Dan B.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast