FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Nike Dunk Shoes

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

DeLorean Nike Dunk Shoes

Hi.

Does anyone have some DeLorean Nike Shoes for Sale? Looking specifically for sizes 6.5 and 15. Just shoot me a PM if you have these sizes or something near these sizes.

Thanks,
    Tamir
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    Hi.

Does anyone have some DeLorean Nike Shoes for Sale? Looking specifically for sizes 6.5 and 15. Just shoot me a PM if you have these sizes or something near these sizes.

Thanks,
    Tamir
    I remember the night these came out pretty vividly as I desperately tried to get a pair and stayed up all night. Unfortunately as I remember, neither of the sizes you're looking for were even made. As I recall, they made 1000 pairs spread over sizes 7 through 13, including half sizes.

I remember I couldn't get my size, but located 2 pairs of size 7s. I bought them and used them to eventually get my pair of 11.5s. They were very popular. One of the people that bought my 7s was in Japan.

Best of luck with your search; I'm sure a 6.5 foot could use a 7 but the size 15 is probably out of luck.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I've got a pair of 13's that have never had the papers removed form the shoes, with original receipt. I had the joy of staying up all night at a local Pac Sun and got the only 13's they had.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955