FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Photobucket 3rd party hosting

My VIN:    10201

It's an insane price. You can stream unlimited 4k movies on Netflix for cheaper. I can't imagine 3rd party hosting using more bandwidth than Netflix.

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

I have a few thousand pics on Failbucket. I havr to pay something like $14 a year to keep all my photos online.

It sucks but thays how some things go. My time to change it is worth more than $14.

My VIN:    10201

Quote Originally Posted by vwdmc16 View Post
    I have a few thousand pics on Failbucket. I havr to pay something like $14 a year to keep all my photos online.

It sucks but thays how some things go. My time to change it is worth more than $14.
    Where did you get that? They'll store photos for free but using them to post here is $400 a year.

The other benefit was that I could take a photo on my phone, upload it with the app then post it using my computer. Attaching pictures on mobile is always a pain. Anybody have a better system?

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Ive been a member for like 10 years, it was about 5 or so ago they made me pay to continue, hasnt changed since.

Seriously though, don't use them their interface is really horrible and the website is kind of intermittent in my experience

My VIN:    2065

Yep, Its had the same impact on TalkMorgan which is another car forum I watch on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maxime View Post
    Ive been using Photobucket to host pictures for at least 12 years now and I've recently been emailed that this feature will be disabled unless I start paying a whopping $400 yearly fee. Anyone else affected by this? Any suggestions for hosting?

EDIT: Just noticed nearly every picture I've posted on here is now blocked with an image saying to upgrade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2