FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Club fundraiser: Padded armrest for center console

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey guys, if I was you I would not purchase these armrests since the seller is totally unreliable and will take your money promising to send you one when he gets another shipment. Says he's a doctor but if you were one of his patients you'd be dead by the time he got around to treating you! Yes I fell for his scam and was billed for one but it never showed up, after several emails he promised I would get the first one out of the box on the next shipment, never happen.
    It's definitely not a scam, I have mine (though I did get it about 3 or 4 months back. Does the trick to cover up my ugly center consolde until such time that replacements are made by DMC. And it's nice and cushy to boot. Also helps keep me from accidentally opening the windows.

My VIN:    SCEDT26T2BD001559

It will definitely help with my bad shoulder. The original was too hard for long periods.

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by nirvanaman View Post
    It's definitely not a scam, I have mine (though I did get it about 3 or 4 months back. Does the trick to cover up my ugly center consolde until such time that replacements are made by DMC. And it's nice and cushy to boot. Also helps keep me from accidentally opening the windows.
    It’s not scam I ordered min on the 12th and got it last week. I put it in my car and it looks great. I have not drove my car with it yet. To try it out I’m in glad I have it.
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    10907

Update: the black ones are supposed to be done on Monday. Sorry these keep taking so long, but it's been hard to find a manufacturer who can get them done at a reasonable rate so we have to work around this shop's schedule. Hang in there!

We finally got two black ones in yesterday, I'll pm the people from this thread who were interested, too.

Update: The two black ones have been sold (one to somebody in Australia, one to NZ!) We still have a couple of gray ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Update: The two black ones have been sold (one to somebody in Australia, one to NZ!) We still have a couple of gray ones.
    Was that to Simon H. . Just curious if it was going to my old car ? The one to Australia
    If you can’t say I understand.
    Alex
    Alex Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Brooks View Post
    Was that to Simon H. . Just curious if it was going to my old car ? The one to Australia
    If you can’t say I understand.
    Alex
    I don't actually know. Jay did the shipping on these. Wonder how many black interior DeLoreans there are in Australia, though...

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    I don't actually know. Jay did the shipping on these. Wonder how many black interior DeLoreans there are in Australia, though...
    I know of one. At least I believe there are 40 plus Deloreans livin’ in he land down under.
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Double that.

I was just looking into it the other day after seeing the 7 cars in Blue World Order
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast