FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Club fundraiser: Padded armrest for center console

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    I just checked with our club president and he said we're planning on getting more black ones eventually. I'll pm you when we get them. If there's a lot of interest in the black ones we may be able to order some in an upcoming batch so if anybody else wants one, let me know.
    I would like Gray !!! thank you
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    10907

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Brooks View Post
    I would like Gray !!! thank you
    The gray ones are in stock so you can place an order now. Last I heard we had 8 although IDK how many have been ordered since then.

Updated purchase link, please use this one instead of the one in the first post:

https://squareup.com/store/Yota-DMC-...b-utah-arm-pad

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Updated purchase link, please use this one instead of the one in the first post:

https://squareup.com/store/Yota-DMC-...utah-aharm-pad
    Thank you I just ordered one hopefully they still have one left for me.
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    SCEDT26T2BD001559

re:

I would like to get a black one but it shows out of stock just wanted to find out when they might be in stock again? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by volkstony View Post
    I would like to get a black one but it shows out of stock just wanted to find out when they might be in stock again? Thanks
    I'm not sure exactly when but I'll tell our club pres we have a couple people asking and see if we can move it up a little.

Edit: Just checked and he thought we could get two by next Tue. If he texts me when they come in I'll post here.
    Last edited by DaraSue; 11-17-2017 at 11:41 AM.

My VIN:    SCEDT26T2BD001559

I'm not sure exactly when but I'll tell our club pres we have a couple people asking and see if we can move it up a little.

Edit: Just checked and he thought we could get two by next Tue. If he texts me when they come in I'll post here.
    Excellent I will keep an eye out. Thanks again

Padded armrest for center console

Hey guys, if I was you I would not purchase these armrests since the seller is totally unreliable and will take your money promising to send you one when he gets another shipment. Says he's a doctor but if you were one of his patients you'd be dead by the time he got around to treating you! Yes I fell for his scam and was billed for one but it never showed up, after several emails he promised I would get the first one out of the box on the next shipment, never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey guys, if I was you I would not purchase these armrests since the seller is totally unreliable and will take your money promising to send you one when he gets another shipment. Says he's a doctor but if you were one of his patients you'd be dead by the time he got around to treating you! Yes I fell for his scam and was billed for one but it never showed up, after several emails he promised I would get the first one out of the box on the next shipment, never happen.
    Please pm me with your contact info and I'll follow up with him. If you ordered around the beginning of last Aug he was in a catastrophic car wreck and that threw a wrench into things for a while. It's possible that yours got lost in the shuffle.

[email protected], he says yours went out on 11/1. Another person had an issue with theirs taking a couple weeks to arrive even though it was sent priority mail. If it doesn't arrive this week you may want to see if your post office can trace it. I'm checking to see if there's a tracking number, too.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast