FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Club fundraiser: Padded armrest for center console

My VIN:    10907

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    Can we get a status update on the shipping status of these?

I ordered/paid for mine on 8/1 and your club president emailed me saying he might be in Las Vegas that weekend and could hand-deliver in that case, then I got am email on 8/4 saying it shipped. Still never received it. Does that automated "shipped" email mean "marked ready to ship" or "actually shipped?"
    I emailed him on 8/12 asking if it shipped and haven't gotten a response.
    There was no tracking number or anything, and I still haven't received it (as of 8/17).

I'm in zero hurry, just checking to make sure nothing fell through the cracks.
    8/4 would have been a couple days before the accident so yours might have gotten held up in all the chaos. I just emailed him and he said we're still waiting to get the last batch from the manufacturer so we're hoping to get them out by next week. If you pm me with your name I'll check on yours specifically. I'm coming down for the DOA expo so I can bring yours with me if it comes to that.

4 out of the last 5 in this batch shipped out today. Jack, yours went out. There's one more we're waiting on that's going to Florida but it got auto- refunded by Square so our club president will be in touch with the buyer to re-process the sale.

We're hoping to get some more of these made up for sale at the DOA Expo and DeLorean Weekend. Prices are probably going up to $75 on the next batch.

My VIN:    5625

Just bought one. Looks like a great product!
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    4 out of the last 5 in this batch shipped out today. Jack, yours went out. There's one more we're waiting on that's going to Florida but it got auto- refunded by Square so our club president will be in touch with the buyer to re-process the sale.

We're hoping to get some more of these made up for sale at the DOA Expo and DeLorean Weekend. Prices are probably going up to $75 on the next batch.
    Yeah, he called me on Friday to let me know it would ship Saturday. Thanks!
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Another satisfied customer here!
    For some reason, I had assumed it was a rigid upside-down U shape (it is not, the sides are "floppy"), but that is not an issue. The top part is perfectly sized to cover the armrest, but leaves the tray in the back and the window switches in the front uncovered. It's not thick, but surprisingly comfortable.
    It really makes a difference in comfort, and looks great. I would recommend this.
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

But they dont have a spongebob patterned one....
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

I tired to order on and was refunded..... are they not selling any more of these ?
    Alex Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Brooks View Post
    I tired to order on and was refunded..... are they not selling any more of these ?
    Sorry, we're putting a hold on orders right now until we find a new supplier. The plan is to find a manufacturer who can get us some larger batches in a more timely fashion. Last I heard the next batch was going to sell for $75. I'll let you guys know when we're taking orders again. Thanks everyone for your interest!

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Sorry, we're putting a hold on orders right now until we find a new supplier. The plan is to find a manufacturer who can get us some larger batches in a more timely fashion. Last I heard the next batch was going to sell for $75. I'll let you guys know when we're taking orders again. Thanks everyone for your interest!
    Ok thank you ! I have not even picked up my Delorean yet. 9 days to go !!!!
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    5625

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Brooks View Post
    +1. I think they were just overwhelmed by the orders.
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast