FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Club fundraiser: Padded armrest for center console

My VIN:    10907

Whoops, this link is the new one. For best results, open in an incognito window. Contact me if you want upgraded shipping, price includes USPS priority mail domestic padded envelope.

Update: This batch is now sold out, PM me if you want first dibs on the next batch!

We got a few more of these in stock in black and gray, I'm going to try to bring some to DCS so if anybody wants to save $10 on shipping, message me or find me there on Thurs night - Sat morning (assuming my flight doesn't get cancelled due to apocalyptic weather). http://www.bigmoneycart.com/SecureCa...9c5faa03acf78f (for best results open in incognito window, be sure to update numbers for which color you want, leave shipping line blank unless you want upgraded shipping. Price includes USPS flat rate Priority padded mailer.)

There were some issues earlier today with the website so if it continues to act up, PM me and I'll give you my PayPal/Venmo. We currently have 6 gray and three black available but I want to hold 2 black and 1 gray for a couple of days to give the people who got left out of the last batch (Dustin H, Josh G and Matt C) a chance to order if they're still interested.

DMC_Dude, PMs were acting up but yours will ship either tomorrow morning or Monday.

My VIN:    3937

Does the $75 USD include shipping to Canada? I would be interested in a black one.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Does the $75 USD include shipping to Canada? I would be interested in a black one.
    That includes domestic US shipping in a padded mailer, Canada is a bit more. I'm going to the post office to mail a couple this morning so I'll get you a quote.

The quote I got for priority flat rate international to Canada was around $30. The regular price includes $10 shipping so the price to Canada would be $95. The website is still having issues so DM me for PayPal/Venmo info. Thanks for your interest!

My VIN:    3937

Got my arm rest pad in and am quite happy with it. Looks like it was meant to be there all along. Thanks Dara and the Utah club.

IMG_5022.jpg

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Got my arm rest pad in and am quite happy with it. Looks like it was meant to be there all along. Thanks Dara and the Utah club.

IMG_5022.jpg
    Glad you're enjoying it! We have one left in each color if anybody else is interested

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

What color?
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast