FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: BTTF interior props for sale

BTTF interior props for sale

Hi I have some BTTF kit for sale, works on 12 volt, each part plugs into the drive/drum switch that sits on the middle console

Time circuits (made to sit on the dash), can set current time dates on screen (keypad beeps)

Flux capacitor fluxes and flick a switch and it strobes

TFC drive switch, (switch all parts on and off from here)

plutonium gauges and a static led display that sits next to the flux. (runs on 12 volt)

I haven't done this yet but you could wire up a sound device with recordings to the TFC drive switch to play sounds of the different parts (flux, plutonium gauges etc)

Located in New Zealand these were made in 2002 by a prop builder in the USA that still makes them for Deloreans today,
    add to your man cave or turn the D into a quick time machine. (non destructive)
    I simply can justify having them sit in the garage when someone else could have them
    $2000 usd plus shipping I really want to sell it all as one. ( if i don't sell as one I will split)

shipping the would unit i made to hold the flux would probably cost way to much from NZ but i could sent pics of how to make its pretty easy to make. (kit can be put the the car in 5-10 min also i am not claiming these to be screen accurate)

video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYo8...ature=youtu.be

20170718_223348.jpg20170718_223256.jpg20170718_215855.jpg20170718_215838.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jamesvnz; 07-20-2017 at 12:27 AM.

My contact email is bttfjames@ gmail.com

Or best offer☺

Quote Originally Posted by jamesvnz View Post
    Hi I have some BTTF kit for sale, works on 12 volt, each part plugs into the drive/drum switch that sits on the middle console

Time circuits (made to sit on the dash), can set current time dates on screen (keypad beeps)

Flux capacitor fluxes and flick a switch and it strobes

TFC drive switch, (switch all parts on and off from here)

plutonium gauges and a static led display that sits next to the flux. (runs on 12 volt)

I haven't done this yet but you could wire up a sound device with recordings to the TFC drive switch to play sounds of the different parts (flux, plutonium gauges etc)

Located in New Zealand these were made in 2002 by a prop builder in the USA that still makes them for Deloreans today,
    add to your man cave or turn the D into a quick time machine. (non destructive)
    I simply can justify having them sit in the garage when someone else could have them
    $2000 usd plus shipping I really want to sell it all as one. ( if i don't sell as one I will split)

shipping the would unit i made to hold the flux would probably cost way to much from NZ but i could sent pics of how to make its pretty easy to make. (kit can be put the the car in 5-10 min also i am not claiming these to be screen accurate)

video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYo8...ature=youtu.be

20170718_223348.jpg20170718_223256.jpg20170718_215855.jpg20170718_215838.jpg
    Last edited by jamesvnz; 07-24-2017 at 06:24 AM.

now 1400 :-)

sold