FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Handling by lotus emblem

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    http://beststickers.net/handling-by-...e?search=Lotus

They are domed, available in various sizes, and in and a choice of 3 color combinations. I ordered a pair in the 2 biggest sizes in polished aluminum on black. All for less than $20 shipped.

Again, I'll review them when they arrive.
    Anyone know if this beststickers website has been down for very long? I was going to see about ordering a few of these emblems and found the website under construction/maintenance. Yesterday and today, not sure about before that.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Anyone know if this beststickers website has been down for very long? I was going to see about ordering a few of these emblems and found the website under construction/maintenance. Yesterday and today, not sure about before that.
    You could ask them. Here is their email address: [email protected]

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by JETS 81 DMC View Post
    You could ask them. Here is their email address: [email protected]
    Thanks. I might do that. But I probably won't. Something about the mindset of feeling like this isn't the responsibility of the "customer." If I ask them for how long they'll be down, and they have something specific to tell me, shouldn't that then already be posted on their website, without me intervening? Not trying to be an ass, not on purpose anyway, just irked with how often it feels like the customer's additional responsibility is to make someone else's business better. "Tell us how we did" or "what can we do better" surveys and the like. How about any one of these businesses put on their customer hat for a second and look themselves. It's usually very obvious how a business needs to improve and they'd see it for themselves if they put forth the effort to look. I don't put forth that effort as a customer into someone else's business. Sorry. For the rant too, lol. That's more about ABC company, etc. than it is specifically this stickers website

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6