Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Handling by lotus emblem

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I remember years ago buying one at one of the DeLorean Car Shows (2008 perhaps?). Someone was selling them at the time. Either they had replicated them or located a big stock of them.

I completely forgot about whether or not it was still on my car though; had to check my photos to see if it was still there. I actually put it in the engine bay several years before my engine swap. I remember it seemed to have issues staying adhered to the fiberglass and I had to re-glue it multiple times. It could have fallen off and me not even noticed; still there though!

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

I have to admit though, I really like the look of the silver and black sticker shown above. The silver look definitely fits the car better.
    Last edited by Nicholas R; 08-22-2017 at 11:20 AM.

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    I remember years ago buying one at one of the DeLorean Car Shows (2008 perhaps?). Someone was selling them at the time. Either they had replicated them or located a big stock of them.

I completely forgot about whether or not it was still on my car though; had to check my photos to see if it was still there. I actually put it in the engine bay several years before my engine swap. I remember it seemed to have issues staying adhered to the fiberglass and I had to re-glue it multiple times. It could have fallen off and me not even noticed; still there though!

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

I have to admit though, I really like the look of the silver and black sticker shown above. The silver look definitely fits the car better.
    I agree i like the silver/black over the green also.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

I lucked out and Called DMC CA and bought the Last 2 Italdesign for DMC silver badges the other day.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    03572

I had one of those green ones given to me about 10 years ago. It's probably still on my bench somewhere under other parts I saved.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

I agree Nick. After I ordered the green ones above, I noticed that they were not domed. I get the British Racing Green color, but prefer the silver and black. Oh well. So I searched and found these on the weekend:

image.jpg

http://beststickers.net/handling-by-...e?search=Lotus

They are domed, available in various sizes, and in and a choice of 3 color combinations. I ordered a pair in the 2 biggest sizes in polished aluminum on black. All for less than $20 shipped.

Again, I'll review them when they arrive.
    Dana

Delorean status: CECF 2017 Platinum Award winner. Still tinkering...

Pictures and comments of my restoration journey are in the albums section on my profile.

nice find!!!

Dana.. good find. i might order some of those to replace mine!

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    I agree Nick. After I ordered the green ones above, I noticed that they were not domed. I get the British Racing Green color, but prefer the silver and black. Oh well. So I searched and found these on the weekend:

image.jpg

http://beststickers.net/handling-by-...e?search=Lotus

They are domed, available in various sizes, and in and a choice of 3 color combinations. I ordered a pair in the 2 biggest sizes in polished aluminum on black. All for less than $20 shipped.

Again, I'll review them when they arrive.
    Wow, that's some darn good sleuthing Dana!! I really like these; I'm considering swapping my old green one for one of these now.

My VIN:    1880

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Wow, that's some darn good sleuthing Dana!! I really like these; I'm considering swapping my old green one for one of these now.
    Me too! Just ordered 2
    Patrick C.
    VIN 1880
    Modifications done to my car can be seen in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yUpusPAvJc

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Awesome find, thank you for sharing

With the renewed interest in emblems and my transmission filters almost sold out, I am ready to undertake a new venture. Introducing the DeLorean Owner's emblem set! per order now!!

emblemkit.jpg

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast