FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Delorean Bend Oregon will travel

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

They were made for driving...I got mine for purpose being my daily go everywhere driver (once its put back together)
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My VIN:    6214

Saw Toby last weekend and he has one car in the showroom right now (an automatic I believe) plus two more that I believe were about to be put on sale. I looked at the automatic last time I was at DMCNW and it seemed to be in decent shape, no idea on the condition of the other two.

Yes they where !!!! I just meet the truck driver to pick up the rover and see over 70k in bank account is DAMN GOOD FEELING but I need a Delorean. I only paid 24k for the rover 14 years ago so I got my money back plus a fortune

ha 70 grand...I'd be more than happy to look after that....hehe.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My VIN:    5312

My delorean is still being worked on by Toby at DMC NW. I moved from Portland OR, to VA beach, VA. I was considering selling because quite frankly i went from living in a house i owned to an apartment and id have to rent a garage to store her as i dont want her to be out in the elements. Toby can tell you all about my car if you are interested, feel free to shoot me a pm. vin is 5312, Blakes car if you want to call him and ask him as well. He knows, i call him and spam him every few weeks lol

I bought A Delorean from Chris ( 63SWC) vin 10020. After looking at the pictures Chris sent me this morning and I knew I was the right car for me. My Brother Sam and I are flying out on September 4th and will complete the final payment and drive 10020 back to her new home in Bend Oregon.

I wish we could get out to Mississippi sooner but with all the travel in to Central Oregon for the solar eclipse Monday flights are just booked with people going home.

I will be starting a new thread about the journey home when the date gets closer.

Thank you all for your help !!! Now I need to mail app for the Delorean club.

My VIN:    16377

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Brooks View Post
    I bought A Delorean from Chris ( 63SWC) vin 10020. After looking at the pictures Chris sent me this morning and I knew I was the right car for me. My Brother Sam and I are flying out on September 4th and will complete the final payment and drive 10020 back to her new home in Bend Oregon.

I wish we could get out to Mississippi sooner but with all the travel in to Central Oregon for the solar eclipse Monday flights are just booked with people going home.

I will be starting a new thread about the journey home when the date gets closer.

Thank you all for your help !!! Now I need to mail app for the Delorean club.
    This has got to be the fastest 'I want to buy a DeLorean but need to sell this car first - I just bought a DeLorean' thread I have ever seen!

What are you going to do for your next trick?!?

-Nick

Congrats on finding a car you wanted..hope it works out as you want...and have fun on the drive back
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    Congrats on finding a car you wanted..hope it works out as you want...and have fun on the drive back
    Thank you,
    do you go to tech sessions in Forest Grove ? I'll be attending those again and other delorean meet up in the region so you get to see the car and I will get to see yours.

Quote Originally Posted by NJP548 View Post
    This has got to be the fastest 'I want to buy a DeLorean but need to sell this car first - I just bought a DeLorean' thread I have ever seen!

What are you going to do for your next trick?!?

-Nick
    Yeah I got that done rather quickly to quote Marty Mcfly "It's amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it" or something like that I have not see the movies in a long time maybe I will watch them tonight.

Alex

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast