FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Contact email?

My VIN:    10907

Contact email?

Hey all, is the contact@deloreanmidwest address still good? I'd like to get in touch with someone regarding doing a feature on Midwest Connection for the Fall issue of DeLorean World, since we're doing a spread on DCS too.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Hey all, is the contact@deloreanmidwest address still good?
    I'd like to get in touch with someone regarding doing a feature on Midwest Connection for the Fall issue of DeLorean World,
    since we're doing a spread on DCS too.
    Yes, the address is still good, but it exists primarily as a re-direct that goes to the DMC Club officer's email addresses.

Most of the DMC Club officers were at DCS 2018 and almost all of them took a week or more off work for DCS 2018,
    so there is a chance that they may get back to you by this weekend. I was planning to do that myself this weekend,
    since I saw at least one request in my email queue that was re-directed from the contact address. Will contact soon.

Update Note: Sent a quick reply this afternoon. More to follow.
    Last edited by Rich W; 08-23-2018 at 01:42 PM. Reason: added update note

My VIN:    10907

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Yes, the address is still good, but it exists primarily as a re-direct that goes to the DMC Club officer's email addresses.

Most of the DMC Club officers were at DCS 2018 and almost all of them took a week or more off work for DCS 2018,
    so there is a chance that they may get back to you by this weekend. I was planning to do that myself this weekend,
    since I saw at least one request in my email queue that was re-directed from the contact address. Will contact soon.

Update Note: Sent a quick reply this afternoon. More to follow.
    I got your email. Thanks, Rich!