FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Delorean in Bend, Oregon ?

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Delorean in Bend, Oregon ?

I know of at least 2 other Delorean here or nearby.
    A long time Owner in Madras ( 45 Min N of Bend) but I believe they keep to them self.
    I saw an Automatic at a car show in the park in Late July ( I'm Sorry I did not think to get the Vin ) it was a good DD car need some work missing the head liners
    but seeing it is what planted the thought in mind to sell my Rover and purchase a Delorean, so If you are on here and interested in meeting near by owners send me a PM.

On another note I pick up my Delorean Sunday in MS and drive it home with my brother Sam and I will start a new thread about our drive home I will try and post plenty of pictures.
    Alex Brooks

Also if the Owner of the Bend Car sees this how did you get them to let your car in show I tried to enter my last Delorean but they would let any car in newer than 1980 but this was about 7 years ago.

They where not rude about it all even asked some else but the show is ran by the chevy club I believe and they said they had stick firm to the rules they set to keep using that Park. could have been BS
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    4877

Ive heard that Acme sells a Delorean trap, so you could put them around town and you might catch one...it comes with the rope, sign and free delorean seed to lure them in.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    Ive heard that Acme sells a Delorean trap, so you could put them around town and you might catch one...it comes with the rope, sign and free delorean seed to lure them in.
    Hahahahaha I'll Have to give that a try. I waited around from someone how might been the owner at show to show up but it so hot and no breeze I was ready to walk home.
    Alex Brooks